5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book!
Published on August 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good lessons regardless of religious bias
Published on January 31, 2012 by K. Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book!, August 9, 2012
This review is from: The Secrets of Success; A Young Man's Journey, Amazing Achievement from Small and Simple Things (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Unlike many success books (of which I've ready plenty over the years), this book contains all the basic information anyone can use to make progress in their lives, regardless of their present circumstance. You may be 50 years old, out of work, with little to no money in the bank and you can still benefit tremendously from the lessons and principles illustrated in this book. Don't think "A Young Man's Journey" only applies to younger people. Anyone can enjoy a more prosperous life in every area by immediately applying the lessons taught in this story.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good lessons regardless of religious bias, January 31, 2012
K. Wilkinson (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Despite the fact that this book is thinly veiled religious propaganda, and it is obvious from the beginning that it is, I found myself finishing it. First of all, the story is a kind of underdog-acheives-success tale, which we all like. Second, the moral lessons taught are applicable to anyone of any religion. That said, it's goal, if the last couple of chapters are to be the measure, is still preaching. However, the author is a good writer, and that was this book's saving grace. The story is well told, and develops nicely, if just a little bit predictably. Plus, the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring, January 24, 2013
Easy read with some very useful advice. After reading you will be able to plan effectively, in addition to taking necessary steps to becoming successful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, July 25, 2012
I read this book on a kindle for Android and really enjoyed & learned from the teachings of the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pearl of Great Price, July 16, 2012
I happened across this book as I was looking for something to read over lunch on my Kindle. I had no idea what I was in for, but I finished it the same day I bought it. Three chapters into the book, I began taking notes for myself on the different principles discussed, and I feel that I've walked away with a treasure that I found amongst bargains. Very rarely do I come across such well-written books that provide a parable to deeper meanings, but The Secrets of Success provides easy access and application to some of the greatest laws of the universe. I'd recommend this story for anyone, especially teens, who can benefit from putting these principles into practice. Well done, H. Bradley Stucki, well done!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secrets of Success is reminiscent of another author, May 30, 2012
Secrets of Success takes you by the hand and gently leads you toward several positive ethics lessons: never give up if it's something you want badly enough, always do your best, etc. It's reminiscent of Og Mandino's books; a couple of chapters in, I had to double-check that it was indeed a different author. Yes, there it was: H.Bradley Stucki.

At the same time that Stucki is leading you to better yourself, you realize that he's also preaching to you. To be fair, you get the sense of that from the beginning. But, the lessons inside - that of developing a good personal ethos - are worth re-reading about because the preaching isn't overwhelming. And one can never be too old to learn a new lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 15, 2011
What a great book. I recommend it to anybody regardless if your wanting to go into business for yourself or not. Simple instructions to lead a successful life written in story form.