Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 24, 2010
I bought the Secura Oven last year, my husband and I really enjoy to cook with this oven. Very glad I can also find the accessory set on Amazon, got the package very fast with my Amazon Primary membership
There are 7 accessories in the box:
1. Grill pan, this is my favorite one, because we like grilling a lot, and this grill pan brings us a taste of BBQ right inside home
2. Skewers, very good quality, made of stainless steel, we grills a lot with it, and easy to clean.
3. Pizza pan with hole, this is specially designed for cooking a pizza, the holes help to get a very crispy crust when baking a pizza, if you use the Browning pan which is no holes, you can not get the crust.
4. Browning pan is for making the cakes, also came out perfect every time!
5. steam pan, we don't like steamed food, so I just use it as a fryer basket, very good for baking the French fries with it
6. Breakfast rack is designed for toast the bagels, bread, frozen waffles and pan cakes, and the holes on the side are for cook eggs, well organized and very useful. Perfect!
7. roast rack is supposed to be used with the dual rack, to cook a whole chicken or turkey, Have not got a chance to use it, may be try on Thanksgiving
This accessory set absolutely adds a lot of fun to cooking. GOOD to get one set, worth it!
88 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2011
My wife loves this new oven and cooks everything in it. In a hot climate like Arizona, this appliance is going to be great in the summer. A regular oven heats up the kitchen and needs lots of AC to cool it down again.
on July 4, 2012
The silver items are fine but the items with the black coating are terrible. They peel and rust very quickly and none of them are easy to clean. I hope that they can come up with a better substitute because I fine these accessories hard to come by.
on November 5, 2010
Cooked a pizza and it turned out delicious! Cooked just right; crunchy on the bottom and soft on top.
on September 5, 2011
These really need to be part of the Secura oven purchase...must have accessories, especially the browning pan. However, my browning pan (2 months old) granted used several times per week already has the finish peeling off around the edges. Question the durability of the finishes...especially since I made it a point to use silicon utensils with it. Hope this helps anyone. Secura a great convection oven. Thanks.
66 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2014
I love my NuWave Oven but needed the right sized pans to fit it. This set works perfectly. I get great grill marks on my steaks and chicken breasts; pizza pan works great, regular pan and steamer...perfect. I haven't used the breakfast cooker or the skewers yet, but know they will work fine also. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I use these and my oven at least 3 to 4 times a week. I do hand wash my pieces; I like to keep things looking and working like brand new!
on January 18, 2011
When I ordered the Secura Turbo oven also got this accessory set. Have used several of the
pans including the broiler pan etc. They seem very sturdy and are definitely necessary.
Would recommend them as something you will use daily.
on February 19, 2011
These are great accessories for my secura turbo oven. The quality is 2nd to none. wires are thick and solid. And I initially had a little bit concern about the Teflon coating, because I do not use teflon coated cooking ware, they are safe to use under low temp, but may cause health concerns under high temperature. But this type of oven heat from the top, and the teflon pans are at the bottom and do not get hot(not so hot that may cause health problem). This type of cooking may be the safest way to use a cookware with teflon coating.
on December 6, 2012
there are only two or three pieces of this kit that i found necessary. some of them are troublesome to clean, like the disc with holes in it. eventually i found that disc, although used most, was rusting around the holes from the scrubbing necessary to get the pan clean.

now days, i just use the rack. it cleans easily and will support most foods i cook.

btw, the turbo oven is great for cooking any kind of meat, even foods like egg rolls.
on February 3, 2013
I own a Fagor Tabletop Oven and this Secura Turbo Oven Complete Accessory Set fits perfectly in my 12-quart tabletop oven. I have not yet used the egg function, but all other pieces have been used and are spectacular. It's a MUST-HAVE for any Halogen oven owner. Just be sure to measure your unit to ensure it will fit.