5.0 out of 5 stars Looks real, perfect for what I needed
This is a great faux camera. I've had the real versions, and unless you physically take it down and touch it, you can't tell it's not real. The IR lights look real, and the blinking light is a deterrent to potential trouble as well. The wire into the wall is a nice touch. I paired this with a CCTV sign on my porch, and haven't had any issues with missing items off it...
Published 15 months ago by Eli B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Real security cameras don't have blinking lights.
That being said, leave the batteries out. After that, at a glance it will make anyone think twice about if it is real or not. It is made of plastic, and you need to be careful on the install. It did convince my entire extended family that we had security monitors at our son's birthday party!
Published on December 15, 2012 by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Security outdoor waterproof fake camera , waterproof dummy camera (Electronics)
item does the job, many family and friends thought it was real. very weather resistant and looks reall. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, September 3, 2014
I love this thing. I put it up outside my house after minor vandalism started occurring in the neighborhood. The batteries were easy to install, and the flashing LED light is a GREAT feature. I've already noticed several neighbors talking about it. I can't comment on long term durability as I just installed this last week, but for the price...who cares? My only negative comment is that the installation screws are garbage and snapped as soon as I applied any real torque to them. Once I replaced them with better outdoor screws, this thing installed with no other problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made plastic!, September 13, 2012
This is a piece of junk! I was trying to adjust it before I hung it up and the bracket broke!

I used super glue to repair it, but it remains to be seen if that will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars realistic, March 14, 2014
The camera is very realistic, easy to mount and extremely affordable .They can also be used as decoy cameras so functional camera can remain undetected. Great buy!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake security camera, February 13, 2014
I was a little disappointed in this fake security camera. I have 2 real security camera at my home and found that this one does not look like the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks so real, My neighbors saw the "RED" Blinking lights from the cameras. Now they want cameras as well!, January 15, 2014
The average neighborhood thief has no idea these cameras are fake! I know this is an excellent deterrant! I also feel the cameras do a better job than the signs people have indicating their home has a security system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dummy cameras!, January 7, 2014
So far these have been working great, and haven't had any problems with people sneaking around our property. They look real, and the little motion light inside fools them every time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate plastic, December 15, 2013
It does what it is designed to do. The plastic is very delicate so be careful putting it up. I broke a piece off installing it on my garage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, August 31, 2013
This is not what I expected, although I should have realized that from the price. It looks good, but is constructed of cheap plastic and likely will not last long outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars realistic, February 15, 2013
Looks real. Great price. Hope it does the job. Try also the Fake TV FTV-10 Burglar Deterrent. I KNOW they work.