5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, Well Made, Adorable
Published 24 months ago by K. Corl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right
I love this brand of shoe. I think this shoe looks beautiful. My daughter loved it. But Looking at them on her feet, they just didn't seem quite right. They were tight in the ankle and I thought they would ultimately rub against her feet in an undesirable way. So they're going back.
Published on October 26, 2012 by Roxy Banana

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right, October 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, Well Made, Adorable, November 1, 2012
We have owned a couple other pairs of "Kai's" and they are without a doubt some of the nicest shoes out there. The leather is of beautiful quality, the color is awesome (when do you ever see orange in a shoe color?), and the fit is great (the velcro strap helps to adjust to width). My daughter LOVES these shoes. My only gripe is that they don't come in half sizes -- she measures at 7.5 so a size 8 is a tad big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling, February 27, 2013
These shoes are perfect: durable and comfortable! Can wear with dresses and play clothes, too! Good for a wide foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes, November 16, 2012
This review is from: See Kai Run Lauren Flat (Infant/Toddler) (Apparel)
i love this shoes first i bought one for my 2 and half grandaughter she was wearing all the time and scufed it pretty bad by pushing her bike with her feet, i was sad beacuse she loved it, so i bought one for her and one for her little sister and i forgot that i did and i ordered another one which is ok my younger grandaughter can wear it when she gets older its all leather soft and gentle on her little feet and the color is so beautiful