- The Domino Project: Designed for organizations big and small, the ideas in The Domino Project will change things for the better.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition Hardcover – June 30, 2000
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Inside Flap
For more than three decades, Zig Ziglar traveled the world delivering powerful self-improvement messages. His ability to encourage, uplift, and inspire audiences made him one of the great motivators of the age.
His groundbreaking book See You at the Top, revised in 2000, remains an authentic American classic, explaining step by step his time-tested formula for individual development and personal success. See You at the Top, which has been translated into more than a dozen languages, is widely used by corporations, schools, government agencies, and correctional institutions-wherever motivation and self-improvement are major goals.
Ziglar, who was firmly committed to his Christian faith, exemplified integrity, loyalty, and high personal character in his life and teachings. The importance of these traits and the value and development of a healthy self-image and personal goals are the cornerstones of this guide. This deeply moving book offers a compelling case for Ziglar's basic premise: You will have everything you want in life if you help others.
Ziglar is the author of fifteen other books, including Steps to the Top, Confessions of a Happy Christian, and Dear Family, available from Pelican. The beloved author passed away in 2012.
"Zig Ziglar [was] not only a personal friend of mine but a friend of Mary Kay, Inc. for over 35 years. Over the years, his tremendous ability to inspire and challenge . . . motivated many. . . . His enthusiasm [was] contagious, and those who [knew] him are always blessed."
-Mary Kay Ash, Mary Kay, Inc.
"See You at the Top is the very best book on life and motivation I have ever read."
-Lou Holtz, former head coach, University of South Carolina and Notre Dame University
"Zig Ziglar's optimism will be a legacy that will forever impact our history."
-Paul Harvey, Paul Harvey News and Comment
"When I first heard Zig, my lecture career was limited to drug abuse prevention. My message was angry, punitive, and unforgiving because I had lost a daughter to LSD. Zig's hopeful, loving, and forgiving words quickly persuaded me to change."
-Art Linkletter, author, Kids Say the Darndest Things!
"Zig Ziglar is one of my heroes. His message of opportunity through optimism, preparation, and hard work has been a constant personal principle throughout my career from the gridirons of pro football to the halls of Congress and beyond."
-Jack Kemp, former NFL quarterback and congressman
From the Back Cover
"Thank you for working so hard to teach those in leadership positions how to lead with integrity. Our children are in desperate need of positive role models and influences in their lives."
-Barbara Bush, former First Lady
"I have learned much from reading [this book] and, of course, feel its strong motivational quality. It is unusual and different and is bound to do a lot for any person who reads and applies its principles."
-Norman Vincent Peale, founder, Guideposts magazine, and author, The Power of Positive Thinking
More About the Author
Mr. Ziglar wrote over thirty celebrated books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, family and success, including Born to Win, See You at the Top, Developing the Qualities of Success, Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World, Top Performance, Courtship After Marriage, Over The Top, and Secrets of Closing the Sale. Nine titles have been on the best seller lists; his books and audios have been translated into over thirty-eight languages and dialects. Zig Ziglar was a committed family man, dedicated patriot, and an active church member.
Top Customer Reviews
The premise is simple: We all hold the keys to our own success, and we deserve it. It is not accidental but deliberate and takes hard work.
1) Success starts with self-image because you are the only one who can make that possible. Before you convince anyone else, you have to convince yourself.
2) Successful people are ¡°Good Finders¡±; they look for the good in other people. ¡°You can have anything in your life, if you help others get what they want¡±. (page 57)
3) No goals = no game. Activity is not accomplishment. Don¡¯t be a wandering generality. Goals should be big, long range, daily and specific.
4) Unlimited possibilities. Records were meant to be broken. Until Roger Bannister ran the four-minute mile, most thought it was physically impossible. After his achievement, people broke the record constantly.
5) Work as a team. There is a limit to what you can accomplish by yourself. Example: Geese fly 72% farther by flying together.
6) Attitude is everything. It determines the outcome. While you cannot control the environment, you (and only you) can control your attitude. The pessimist says. ¡°I will believe it when I see it.¡± The optimist says, ¡°I will see it when I believe it.¡± (page 206)
7) Create good habits because habits define our lives. Example: The average teenage student watches 17,000 hours of television before they graduate high school.
8) Successful people enjoy their work.
9) Keep going. "The price of success is less than the price of failure". (page 33)
1. Establish a healthy self-image: Image improves = performance improves
2. Build a good relationship with others: Always find ??Good?? in others
3. Set your goals: The only way to get to the top is to have a meaningful goal
4. Have a positive life attitude: React positively to negative situations
5. Work ?V Act now: Start your work to achieve the goals
6. Desire: Take whatever ability you have in whatever you are doing and utilize it to the maximum
Comments for book
1. Good self-help and practical book
It is a very good self-help book which helps you to build up a right mental attitude towards your life and your way of thinking. Those philosophies can be applied in the real world. For examples, no matter how the situation is, you attitude should be good all the time.
2. Easy to understand ?V by using examples and interesting stories
The formula to go to the top is easy to understand and very practical, for example, it suggests you to set your goals. Your goals should be big, long-range, daily and specific. It teaches you by illustrating how to set and what should it be very clearly.
3. Special way of problem solving - Strong faith in God and praying
Zig Ziglar is a Christian. His sharing of how to solve the difficulties by trusting and praying to the God is interesting. His past experience is one of the resources and problem solving method to the reader.
Step 1 Self-image: If you have a positive image, you can do everything well.
Step 2 Your relationship with others: The way you see them is the way you treat them. So, you better find the ¡§good¡¨ in other people and in every situation.
Step 3 Goals: Everyone should have at least one goal. The goal should be fulfilled four requirements: i.Big Goals, ii. Goals must be Long-range, iii. Goals must be daily, iv.Goals must be specific.
Step 4 Attitude: A right mental attitude helps you to build a positive life attitude.
Step 5 Work: Most successful people are really enjoyed their job.
Step 6 Desire: People have their own desire will became more successful.
These 6 steps are really useful in our daily life. The concepts of this book are practical and positive. It teaches us how to built a better future. After I read this book, I really feel more confident to my work. It was because this book teaches us that we should believe the concept of ¡§I CAN¡¨. Once you believe in yourself, you can do everything well.
The only bad point of this book is too much emphasis on religion. I am not fully understood some stories are about religion. Some sentences are even directly copied from the Bible. All in all, I do really like to read this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I know he's a legend, but the book is a bit cheesy. Not bad for a an attitude "pick up" however. Some parts are repetitive.Published 8 days ago by Joe B
I am 57 years old and just now read this book. Can't wait to improve life for those around me as well as reach God's purpose for my life.Published 1 month ago by John TerMeer
Is helping me tremendously. I am setting new goals, and motivating myself. I listened to self help tapes before, and I needed a booster. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jorge Vargas
he doesnt get to the point fast enough!, too many stories and jokesPublished 2 months ago by Maia Budnero