Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I See Your Dream Job: A Career Intuitive Shows You How to Discover What You Were Put on Earth to Do
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 20, 2009
I purchased I SEE YOUR DREAM JOB based solely on its title. The author's personal story is extremely well written and enjoyable to read but what really amazed me was Part 2 of the book.

I have been struggling at my job for years, feeling unfulfilled and meaningless. Sue Frederick's book has pointed me in the right direction and given me hope. She offers an explanation of why I have been so miserable and then presents insights, techniques and questions to assist me in determining which path to take. For the first time, in a very long time, I know there is a purpose to my life.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is searching for "something more".
on April 15, 2011
For the past 10 years I have been constantly asking what is it I am supposed to be doing, what is my soul purpose? why have I never felt satisfied in my career? my life! there must be more to life than this! Then I found Sue's book, and I can honestly say that it has completely changed the way I look at my life. There were so many "ah ha" and "oh my gosh" moments, I cried, I laughed, I felt as if Sue was reading my mind. This book really does make you look at yourself and if you do the exercises set out in this book, you will truly find your own path, and you will not look back.
on September 30, 2009
Sue Frederick has written an insightfull book full of methods to help everyone realize their life's purpose. Not only does Sue Frederick provide visionary tools to figure out what you were put here to do, she gives practical, common sense guidelines to put you on your path. After reading this book, you will be raring to go to start your new life.

I found myself trying to figure out where all my friends and family fit it to the life paths she writes about. Reading this book also made me look back at turning points in my life with greater clarity and understanding. Fun and easy to read, I couldn't put the book down.
on August 24, 2015
I can't speak for anyone else but when my number was explained to me it was spot on. Sue is for real and has a huge heart and her soul is a very powerful one.

I think you have to be accepting of taking on a role that you were meant to do not what everyone expects. This is life changing and not easy to take on. I'm going against the grain with everyone else's view but to me it is with ease.
on March 24, 2015
Life Changing! If you follow the book with an open mind, the answer will repeatedly slap you in the face. I have no doubt about which career path I should follow now and feel really good about it! <3 <3 I recommend this book for anyone who doesn't wake up in the morning feeling excited about their job and is looking for answers.
on August 27, 2014
Well, other than the fact I am entirely in the wrong job ~~~~ I really had fun with this book ~ and am dreaming of what I want in my life that leads me to enjoy the time I am making a living ~~~ I had never seen numerology before so, when she totally hit the mark I was sold.
on April 25, 2011
The book "I See Your Dream Job" has been such an inspiration for me. I see things changing daily with my meditations and the chapters that are most relevant that day. Many times I have changed my thought process just by reading and internalizing the messages. My attitude/feelings change immediately and I am at peace.
on May 11, 2013
I read this amazingly well-written book in preparation for taking Sue Fredrick's "I See Your Dream Job" Intuitive Career Coaching webinar course. It provides a starting point for those who may have lost jobs recently or who are coasting and wondering whether their current direction is the right one. We often view sudden events such as unexpected job loss as negative, and use such experiences to give justification for the 'Poor Me' attitude that sometimes follows. This book helps readers think about loss and change in a larger context of one's life mission, or "birth path"; put in that view, the end of one vocation is also a very happy start to a new, more fulfilling chapter in one's life. It sounds Pollyanna, but master astrologer and Master Soul (author) Sue Fredrick's down-to-earth empathetic approach to career change uniquely combines numerology, sun sign information and the reader's intuition.

Numerology, first developed by Pythagoras, is the use of one's birth date sum to understand one's character and life mission. Each of us has a personal reason to be here on earth, a reason that we chose before we came--a contract of sorts. Our birth path number is one key to helping us remember what that reason was and to see how to best get back on our true path. Sue Fredrick uses a unique and highly accurate method of combining a reader's birth path and sun sign, and it is in the book so that readers can easily access it. I was surprised at how uncannily the information fit my life and my husband's life. She also includes each birth path's secret work desires, talents and challenges. Once you have found yourself amidst these pages, you will be able to shape your future in a way that you never have before.

Another helpful aspect (among many in the book), is Fredrick's teaching about meditation, and what it can do for all of us. I was not a meditator before reading this, but I am finding it hard to go a day without the practice, now. Her method is simple, safe and effective for connecting to one's own intuitive capacity. It can be the beginning of a new spiritual life for some readers, or at least the beginning of a wonderful new way to relax, reflect, recharge and connect to one's inner wisdom. This part of the book is invaluable.

It doesn't matter if these concepts and techniques are completely new to most people, as Fredrick slowly imparts the significance of them all to the reader, assuming that we are starting from scratch. One you are done with this book, you will be drawn to her other one that works so well with this one: "I See Your Soul Mate".

I highly recommend this inspiring and practical book. I have read it over numerous times because it also functions as a reference, so it is a great value. Every time I read it, I find a new phrase or shared idea that moves and energizes me. It replaces desperation with empowerment, loss with future gains and pain with a sense of love and purpose.
on July 15, 2014
Back in 2010, I left my career as a Special Education teacher and found myself needing some guidance on what career path to choose next! I felt stuck! I had lots of ideas floating in my head, but could not for the life of me choose one. This time around I wanted to really take my time, self reflect and make a wise decision which truly reflected my talents and instincts. I remembered an article online featuring Sue Frederick and decided to give her "I See Your Dream Job" a try. I am a Leo, path 7 and am now pursuing a Masters of Counseling. "I See Your Dream Job" was definitely a useful tool in deciding the next career path to take.
I just interviewed Sue Frederick for our Inspire Nation Show and I'm so glad I did! She has amazing ideas which she shares in her book about helping you discover your life path, and get you moving in the right direction! Her book uses numerology to get you started, which is pretty cool. I never thought much about it, but I was amazed at how A. Accurate it was. B. How much sense it made. And C. how using #'s was just a gateway (it could have been anything else) to get our intuition flowing and kicked into high gear.

And that's what Sue's book, and her message is all about. It's about connecting with our higher self, source, God, whatever you'd like to call it, or simply the intuitive side of ourselves, the side that says "don't go down that dark alley!" that can also guide us to our happiest situations in life. She helps us tap into our intuition to find our career path, our life path, and more.

I can't recommend her book enough. It's filled with incredibly positive energy, useful information, and will have you tapping into your own intuition for some amazing Ah Ha moments!!!