Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 22, 2011
Amazing doll but ridiculous price. Original retail was $599,- just a few years ago. My advice, wait for Sideshow to produce another Chucky doll ;-)
on April 4, 2010
This is like the best Chucky doll in the world... And it's very cute... But I'm not ready to pay $2,000 for something that creeps me out... I love Chucky as much as the next guy but... I don't know anybody with enough money to spend two grand on dolls. Can anybody tell me when this thing wasn't so expensive? Cause I might just make a TIME MACHINE to buy it as cheap as possible. I mean, did the money it was worth grew over time? I'm serious!!! Or... I'll steal one from Universal Studios! LOL! Just kidding... Anyways... Don't buy it, you're just burning money. Most people that buy stuff like this get rid of it cause they didn't realize it was very creepy... *shivers*
on March 27, 2012
i would love this doll so much if i had the money i would buy it right now . but i dont :( cant u knock the price down .. ? when this doll came out it was only $600 so why charge so much ?
on June 17, 2010
This is an amazing toy! it will be the first toy in my new HORROR collection! I LOVE HORROR AND SUPERHEROES! I`m still a kid so i don`t have a lot of money so my superhero collection is small and my horror collection hasn`t started! BUT i`m very lucky to be getting about 400 dollars so i`m going to buy another doll on here for 238. I WISH i could get this one! but it`s expensive as hell! hopefully it goes down in price and i can get it later on! but i`m going to have fun with the other one. which i will be using to sleep with and scare my sister. LOL. if you want a cheaper one than this one.......then get the one i`m getting. here`s the link to it!

Sideshow Chucky from 'Bride of Chucky' 14" Vinyl Doll

it`s not as scary/cute as this one but it`s cheaper.
on November 10, 2008
This Doll is just amazing it looks exactly realistic like the movie its like a copy of chucky straight out of the movie and right into your hands. Its just great i am a huge chucky fan and i have all the chucky dolls available for sale but this one is different i put it on its stand and in the middle of my house so that everyone who comes to my house sees it. the hair feels amazing and realistic and eye brows are real hair the stitches are real stitches the staples are real, there is blood on his shirt and the shoes are exactly like his shoes its just WOW...
His eyes are amazing he has this evil look and a big smile on his face his is lovely.. i recomend every chucky fan out there to purchace this doll if they save the money for it because its worth it...
The Doll Comes with a stand and a knife and its well packaged. i put some of my pictures so you guys can have a clear look.
Good Luck on buying it..
55 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2012
I love this!!!! but I also agree that, as amazing as chucky is. He is way too much $, I would buy him asap if that price drop just like a lot of people would!!! but i would quick as hell to get him first.
on February 3, 2011
OMG!!!!!
This looks amazing men i wished i had it but it is to expensive ill buy for $500 but $2,000 no way jose