Black Dynamite 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. "Jackson Five Across Yo' Eyes" or "Just Beat It" When Cream Corn saves young Michael Jackson from an assassination attempt, the pint-sized pop star finds in Corn a new best friend.
2. "Bullhorn Nights" or " Murder She Throats" It started as a mission to infiltrate the world of adult film in order to solve a case. But now Bullhorn may be in over his head... in bitches.
3. "Taxes and Death" or "Get Him to the Sunset Strip!" With the IRS on his case for a reported $60K and tax day fast approaching, Black Dynamite and crew experience one of their most challenging missions to date.
4. "The Dark Side of the Dark Side of the Moon" or "A Crisis for Christmas" It's Christmastime at The Whorephanage, and while Black Dynamite loves the holidays, he's distracted by a problem: what can he get the orphans for Christmas?
5. "Panic on the Player's Ball Express" or "That's Influenza!" Every year the Player's Ball-the annual international gala gathering of Pimps-tries to top the previous years' festivities. This year, it's a costume party on a luxurious cross-country train.
6. "Elvis Was A Hero To Most" or "Weekend at Presley's" AKA "The Sh*t That Killed The King" When the President's plan to destroy the Black community with illegal drugs backfires, Tricky Dick unleashes his latest weapon: Special DEA agent Elvis Aaron Presley!
7. "Apocalypse, This!" or "For the Pity of Fools" AKA "Flashbacks Are Forever" Back in Vietnam, Black Dynamite's "brother from another mother," LAWRENCE TUREAUD (Aries Spears) was a force to be reckoned with. That is until the US pulled out and left the man for dead.
8. "Honky Kong" or "White Apes Can't Hump" If Calgon can't take Honey Bee away, a giant albino gorilla can! The grind of running the Whorephanage has finally taken its toll on Honey Bee.
9. "The Race War" or "Big Black Cannon, Balls Run!" Black Dynamite's non-white arch nemesis, Fiendish Dr. Wu. has stolen an experimental supply of Menthol X-a super addictive mind-control additive-and sold it to the Notorious Big Tobacco Company!
10. "Seed of Kurtis" AKA "Father Is Just Another Word For Motherf*cker" The Reverend DADDY DYNAMITE (Clifton Powell) left Black Dynamite when he was just a little 8-year old children. But now he's back in the Community preaching a new kind of revivalism, and BD... couldn't be happier?
11. The Pilot Our ass-kickin-friend-of-the-community, Black Dynamite, takes on his childhood mentor and surrogate father: That Frog Kurtis, a Puppet TV educator turned super villain!
Hilarious from beginning to the end. A must have for your video collection.Published 16 days ago by GrannyLove1
Goes far beyond what the GREAT live action movie couldn't! And with the same cast doing the voice acting! These Cats are doing it Righteous!Published 27 days ago by william hyder