Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seeing Double
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$7.99

on May 14, 2005
If you want to watch a movie, than just watch this. It has music, comedy, drama, etc., etc.

The movie is about the band S Club. They wake up one morning to see that their tour has left without them! Never worry, S Club decides to just hang low... I mean, their tour will come back for them... right?

Unfortunatley, the gang runs out of money, and see themselves performing live on TV. But... S Club was right there, it couldn't be live... but it is and was.

A guy has cloned S Club, and the clones were running the tour, and fooling everyone in sight! It's up to S Club to make things right, but with a lot of laughs and music.

The DVD comes with extras you'll be happy to have. Interviews, games, info about the band members, all you want and more.

The movie is appropriate for ages 10+. There's nothing exactly 'unappropriate' about the movie. You see the gang in the shower, from the chest up. The gang also says the word 'boob'. It's nothing you should be to cautious over.

Overall, this is a great movie, and I highly recommend it!
on August 5, 2003
i have seen the movie in britan and i loved it. like everyone says, its a more mature look, just like their music. everyone in my eyes had great roles, even thought the sclub group played double roles! it was bloody hilarious to me, it wasnt much like the spice girls. like everyone i feel sad they are gone, but i hope this movie makes the fanspep up a bit. and hopefully if this sells well, their last album may come out over here on dvd also like it is in the uk! viva s club people!
on September 6, 2005
Although Paul is not in this movie, it is still good. The music is wicked and the story line makes it funny. If you want 90 or so minutes of pure entertainment, here it is! Perfect for any S Club fan!
on August 10, 2004
The first time I saw it, I totally fall in love with that movie! This movie is really funny and has a really good story. It's a MUST SEE for any S Club fan! BUY IT NOW!
on March 22, 2006
S Club's Seeing Double was extremely well played out and thought through. Great music and dance as well!!
on March 27, 2004
This is my absolute favorite movie of all time. I am also a huge fan of S Club. This movie has tons of dancing, and makes you want to get up and do the moves with them. If you are an S Club fan then you'll love this movie.
It's about an evil scientist who clones S Club and they spend the whole movie trying to get their life back. Hannah does a really funny scene with puppets, and they are dancing a lot. They perform to Don't Stop Movin, Dance, Never Had A Dream Come True, Who Do You Think You Are?, and a few more. If you havent seen this movie yet, go and see it!
on November 11, 2003
Hi,
i recently bought this movie and must admit i thought it would be a stupid, corny movie. When i popped it in my dvd player though i was pleasently surprised to find that this was not the case. I found the movie hypnotizing and quite enjoyable. The charecters real s club or not are lovable and they really make you laugh. If you are looking for a fun movie witha great music and a nice story, buy this and you will not be dissapointed.
on July 31, 2004
I love S Club , and I always will, I was very upset when they broke up last year, but this movie basically sums up all of their series into one movie. Oh my god this movie is soooo cool. I just wish it was in theatres here! Oh and I highly recommend S Club Party Live, especially if you've always wished to see them in concert.
on August 7, 2003
This movie is amazing! It is VERY funny and is lots of fun for people of all ages, whether you're fans of the S Club or not. I hope that more people will begin to appreciate what S Club has done for us and the music industry after they see this movie. Good luck to the band in their future ventures!
on October 5, 2006
Imagine: you're locked in a room and given the task of listening to S Club's (as they later became known after a member left, only to be never heard of again), music, and write a script - without going totally doolally. You go totally doolally but write the script anyway.

This is the finished product.

OK, I will hold my hands up and admit I LOVED S Club 7 when I was growing. They were one of my favourite band. Even as an early 20something I still love their music. When people asked me what was the last DVD I bought was (as they often do), I managed to omit the "S Club" at the start of the title, and they had no idea what the film was. It didn't work as successfully the second time, and their reaction is my title to the review!

Unfortunately Seeing Double has none of the brilliance that say, Spiceworld, had. Seeing Double was the final nail in the coffin of the band, as they split up not long after the release. They were probably only staying together just long to get the film out, and get a few royalties from it. It has no celebrity cameos (unlike Spiceworld, where they was a different celebrity cameo in every other scene), the only "celebrity" cameo being the band themselves, and Gareth Gates. I know, exactly who?! It's also a stereotypical storyline, and nothing really exciting happens, and they just aren't actors. (Looking back on it, they were barely singers.)

S Club originally started out in a TV show, which was better, as you can take them in small doses, and I loved the TV show too. Wish I could get my hands on a DVD of that. I'd probably be the only person who would buy it mind you.

Seeing Double and probably Spiceworld show why exactly bands should stick to what they're good, and get up on a stage and mime. The dialogue is terrible, and they look so mad saying it, the acting is really weak, the jokes are unbelievably bad, and NOT funny.

Paul the one who left to start a rock band and was never to be heard from again, was probably glad he left when he did. The only one with sense there! And just as S Club were about to split up, S Club Juniors came along, a bunch of preteens pretending to be grown up. When am I going to grow up and start liking proper music?!