Customer Discussions > Kinect Sports forum

Seeing a trend thoughts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 5, 2010 10:26:47 PM PST
if you look at the review of the kinect games overwhelmingly it seems games made my Microsoft have overall solid reviews and games made by anyone else for the most part got terrible reviews. Can someone please explain why that is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2010 4:44:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2010 4:44:25 AM PST
Vylsith says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 28, 2010 5:18:25 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 28, 2010 5:18:46 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2010 7:53:31 PM PST
Moviefan says:
I can see your point. The graphics are kind of "kiddish". But you can't go in expecting to be immersed in a Call of Duty-like game. Kinect Sports is good for what it does. Especially for someone (like me) who's a newbie in the XBOX 360 market (and for kids). Actually it's pretty phenomenal. People, don't listen to me or Vylsith here. Give it a try for yourself; or watch some youtube videos. I think you'll be pretty happy. And no, I don't work for Microsoft.

Posted on Jan 4, 2011 12:03:50 PM PST
Paul says:
Well, the premiere Kinect game is "Dance Central" by Harmonix (not MS). Best Kinect game rating on metacritic.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 1:08:21 AM PST
arielb says:
Microsoft knows Kinect inside and out so they know how to create good games for it. Also, they need good games to sell the kinect. Other developers couldn't care less about the kinect since they only want to sell their games.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kinect Sports forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 5, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (715)