- Mass Market Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Books; 1st edition (1970)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1127231537
- ISBN-13: 978-1127231539
- ASIN: B0006CZBHO
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,344,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
I Seem to Be a Verb: Environment and Man's Future Mass Market Paperback – 1970
|New from||Used from|
Mass Market Paperback
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I would advise taking any opportunity to increase your exposure to one of the more compelling "Think Different" people of the last century.
Very interesting. If you like out of the box thinking and creativity, you should enjoy it.