Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dreamcast Collection [Download]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$39.99 - $44.95

on March 22, 2012
I bought this hoping to get a glimpse of what all the fuss about the Dreamcast was about, but was highly disappointed. The film parts of Sonic DX and Space Channel 5 worked, but when it came to gameplay, I couldn't see anything and gameplay was obscured by big, black splotchy things. The Crazy Taxi and Bass Fishing crashed and I didn't even see the title screen. Even after checking my settings and that my computer met the system requirements, I saw no change in any of the problems.

It was totally unusable to me, and I may just try to buy a Dreamcast second-hand instead of trying future packages of this type.
on December 8, 2012
It's not perfect, they don't give you STEAM CODES for these.

But your memories are safe and sound, almost just as you left them.

For first-timers, it's nice to see how Arcade-focused games used to be!
on July 7, 2012
Space Channel 5! You have no idea how long I've wanted to play this game! This was exactly as promised. I didn't seem to have the issues that the other reviewer did. I ran through all of the games except Bass Fishing, and never once had an issue with any of them. So, so worth the time. It's even more fun if you have a controller to hook up!