5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Battery Life!!!!!!
Published on November 28, 2011 by Dj T. Hart

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the battery life I expected...
Worked great for about 3 days and then back to charging my phone two to three times a day. Not worth the money. I could have bought two OE batteries for the same price and received the same battery performance.
Published 16 months ago by Dan McLemore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Battery Life!!!!!!, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Seidio BACY32SSEPT-BK Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery for Samsung Epic 4G Touch- Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Received the battery on a Sat, Placed it on my phone that night, charged it till 8am Sun morning, today is Monday 6pm and my batt has 10% remaining. WOW! That's with moderate 4g usage, heavy text, heavy 3g internet usage, long phone calls, & gaming. Now as for the size, it does take away from the "slimness" of the phone...which in my case was a good thing, I have big hands and anyone who owns this phone knows the oem back is very slippery. So the grip on the back comes in handy. One thing I did notice, on the bottom of the back it doesn't quite fit all the way down on the bottom, there is a very slight gap there. Not bad enuff to complain about IMO. So immediately out of the box from the first charge it blew me away, it stated in the instructions that it will require 4-5 charges to come up to speed. The price is a lil bit high but, for what it does for your phone is WELL worth it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Phone is more comfy to hold now!, August 9, 2012
THis battery is great so far, i love the feeling of having my phone not so thin. I had it for while and it was definitely too thin and light which was not so good. Now with the cover battery, feels much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Living up to my expectation!, August 30, 2012
I had the Seidio for Evo 4G. After two years that battery still worked great even after I gave it to my father and then to another friend with the same phone.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G Touch over the holidays and liked it's slenderness. However, after eight months the battery on it was intolerable and would die after 7-8 hours with GPS, texting and 4G use. I said enough! I bought this product, came within a few days and it's awesome! I regret not buying it sooner. It's not that much thicker and goes in and out of my pocket pretty easy. I put on a Zagg screen protector to protect the screen.

The battery, on one full charge of 100% has lasted me, on average 17 - 20 hours on one charge. This is with GPS and 4G on the entire time, some phone calls, a bunch of texting, a bunch of apps perpetually running and Navigation.

Definitely an awesome investment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the battery life I expected..., July 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars super dupper great..., March 17, 2012
Its worth the price. One charge lasted me all day till it was time to go to bed. I did a lot of heavy usage on the phone but I never had to recharge the phone. I love it. All I need now is a case with a kickstand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellemt battery life, March 16, 2012
This extended batterry works great. It extended my phone time to a day and a half between charges on my sprint GS2. Also the battery door has a great grip, so it doesn't slip out of my hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, February 10, 2012
P. Yang (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
After going through a few charging cycles, this battery is still awesome. I use 3G and bluetooth all day for 12 hours at work and still have power when I come home. I usually end up with 30% left by 7:30pm. Now I can stream Pandora all day long because my phone now outlasts my bluetooth headset.

Only downfall is no case to protect my phone. So I went ahead and bought a cheaply priced TPU case and cut out the back and made a true bumper case for my phone when I go to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, March 27, 2012
This has taken me from killing my phone by 5 o'clock on a heavy day to about a day and a half.

Felt I should comment on the fit issues mentioned. Many folks said it was a very tight fit, and some said something about having to "remove the foam pad" first. Mine had no foam pad and I had the opposite problem. I could detect a very slight shifting of the battery (probably not enough to be a problem) when I shook my phone due to the back not pressing on the battery hard enough. Last night I taped a small piece of plastic (the corner of an old Amazon gift card) inside the back. The cover still went on easy and no battery shift anymore.

I am totally bummed there is no case for this configuration, but I can't lower the rating of the battery for that.

1.0 out of 5 stars very unsatisfiedd, March 10, 2014
The Battery takes forever to charge (takes like all night id say like 6 hours or so) and itll only last until about 6 pm the same day. Very unsatisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good battery, January 8, 2014
Seidio BACY32SSEPT-BK Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery for Samsung Very good Item I can use my phone for an entire day without a charge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›