5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing A+
Battery lasts >2x the hours. All day full throttle and the phone never cries for juice. Strongly recommend for heavy phone usage. If you don't use the phone all day with apps/games then the battery will carry you through 2 or 3 days
Published on January 21, 2012 by JXP

2.0 out of 5 stars feedback after one year of usage
Published on September 12, 2012 by Paolo Borghesi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing A+, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Seidio BACY38SSG2T-BK Innocell 3800mAh Super Extended Life Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 2-Battery - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars feedback after one year of usage, September 12, 2012
I bought this product about one year and half ago. The phone worked for 2-3 days without additional charging. The original battery could not last for an entire day. I pay some attention to the cycles of charge/discharge of the Seido battery, I often completed discharged the battery.However , after more than one year of usage, the Seido battery does not last an entire day. So, the performances decreased so dramatically that I will have soon to change battery or to evaluate the purchase of another phone. It's worth mentioning that the Seido warranty is only one year, while in Europe ( where I bought the product) is 2 years, so I can not even try to ask for a replacement. Without being an expert on the field, I feel that the quality can be improved. Best, Paolo

5.0 out of 5 stars On and on and on and on..., April 6, 2012
E. Dalton "Raul" (East Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
I'm pretty impressed. I have tried many of "extended life" batteries just to find them the exact same as OEM batteries, just with garbage filler so it is physically bigger making you think it has an extended life. Although I can tell that this is literally two batteries (probably OEM) just wired together, but hey, the system works lol...I woke up at 0600 with 25% battery life left and it literally lasted me until the NEXT night. Almost two days on 25%? That's just unheard of. On average, this battery will last me 4-5 days with regular use. Obviously if it just sits idle, it can last me a week. I also do believe it is in part with how awesome the galaxy SII is, but this battery just tops it all off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good., February 15, 2012
1st day - Charged 100% till 9:30pm with the 2-3 extra hours of charging, woke up at 6am next day, battery already on 93% (did not use it while i was sleeping). Went to work (listen to music and play a game on the train for about 30 minutes) battery on 82%. Got to work, by lunch time battery on 73%(12pm) by 3:30pm when i left work 65%. Got home at 5pm battery on 51% (listening to music and playing a game on the train). By the time i went to sleep again, say around 9:30-10:00pm battery on 43%. I charged it all night and the following day battery was a little bit better, maybe cuz i charged it all night. I'll let you be the judge if the battery its worth it or not. (BTW, all the numbers i stated on the review are true as i wrote them down as the day went by.) This is the 3rd day using the battery and so far..... i can say its worth it, as long as i can go one full day without charging it i'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, August 21, 2012
I am really happy with the performance of this battery so far. I had it for four days and it is a great improvement over the battery that came with the phone. It does add bulkiness to the phone which kind of makes it easier to hold, at least for me. I made the decision to go with an extended battery even though there is no protective case at this time. I think that it is the only shortcoming of this product. If they would develop the case it would be the best thing out there.

It has been several weeks that I have been using this battery. Even under extensive use (streaming internet radio almost 8 hours a day) the battery performance is excellent. At the end of the day I am usually around 20% or so on average. To give you a better understanding of my usage I can tell you that I use more then 5 GB of data a month and usually talk over 2000 min. Using this phone for work now it is not an issue and carrying a charger everywhere I go is not really a necessity.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best..., August 19, 2012
After a long search, finally found an extended battery for my Galaxy S II (T-Mobile aka Hercules) and it works wonders! It lasts all day with hardcore use and still has a little at the end of each day. Sleek and compact. All I need now is a new cover to protect the phone from nicks and dings. If the people of Seidio would provide one, I'd be happy to purchase it!
Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic addition to my phone!, April 4, 2012
With my original battery the phone was screaming for recharge within 10 hours of normal use, now I am not even below 20% after 18+ hours. BTW, I purchased the Seidio HLSSEPTAS Spring-Clip Holster for a Non-Cased "Samsung Epic 4G" and it fits the phone even with this extended life battery... It's not a perfect fit, but works just fine; doesn't fall out or sit in the case loosely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seidio T989, December 28, 2011
Scifi (Detroit, MI, US) - See all my reviews
Up this morning and out the door at 7:30am, it's now 9:30pm and still have 70% battery available with moderate usage today.
Was using a power-skin, normally after 3 hours the skin would be dead and phone runs off its own battery by 9:30pm
20% power or less.
FIVE STARS***** SEIDIO

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, May 5, 2014
I Bought it 8 months ago, does not work any longer, not good at all. Would not recommend this product..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 12, 2014
I've used this when out of town on business or fun when I'm limited on places to charge. It seems to hold a charge for extended periods of time too which is quite nice and leaving it in the cold won't hurt your battery life either.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›