5.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true
Well i recently got the bb 9700 through the at&t warranty department, i had the curve 8900, called and complained enough to get them to send me this phone. Well they could't send a battery and back for it, so looking for a battery i saw this and and figured 1750 mah is better than 1500 so i got it.

Well i don't know how much better it is than the OEM battery,...
Published on January 5, 2010 by djswife

1.0 out of 5 stars Could the life span be shorter?
This is a crappy battery. I bought it on June 1, 2010 and it's now Sept 20, 2010 and the battery barely makes it through the day. I mean, it gets to less than 10% by 7pm and that's when it's been in the cradle most of the day at work.

Published on September 20, 2010 by peetah68

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, January 5, 2010
This review is from: Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Life Battery for BlackBerrry Bold 9000/Bold II 9700 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Well i don't know how much better it is than the OEM battery, but i will tell you i am impressed. With my old 8900 i could listen to internet radio (pandora, slacker)for 4-5 hours before it died, now with the9700 and this battery in there i listened to pandora a full 8 hr work day got home and still had 40% left, AMAZING!!

With my old 8900 i was charging the batt. mostly twice a day, now with this phone and batt i charge once every 2 days, and thats because i use the crap out of it. yesterday morning it was fully charged, now at just after midnight its down to 10%, thats after two days of lots of music, internet radio, web browsing, app, theme, wallpaper downloading. The best part is its the same size as OEM so you don't have to get a different back. SWEET!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery Performance, May 6, 2010
I wanted to get the best battery performance without going to the very large bulky battery which would force me to replace the back cover which in turn leads to a much thicker phone. I've had the battery for 1 month and the performance is much better than the standard battery that came with my BB BOLD. So far I am very please with the performance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Could the life span be shorter?, September 20, 2010

Don't recommend this item at all. Overpriced and doesn't work. Probably would have been better off buying a $20 battery and then having to replace it 4 months after the initial purchase and then spending exactly what I spent for the one battery.

BOOOOO to the battery...BOOOOO to Amazon for selling a crappy product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, July 9, 2010
THis is NOT extended life...it has a shorter life than the original battery. Amazon needs to refund everyone's money that has bought this item thinking it was an extended life battery...

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't perform as described, July 6, 2010
I don't understand why, but I am not getting increased life with this battery in my Blackberry 9000. I followed the charging instructions, have charged it repeatedly, and simply don't notice any significant difference in charge life between it and the stock battery. A waste of money, in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!, May 20, 2010
I bought this battery because of the potential for extended battery life and boy do I regret it!! The instructions said to allow 5 times to fully charge to get the full effect. Twenty times later, my old battery held out better! I use my phone to listen to iheartradio, which people reviewed this battery to be optimal for, but I found it to make no difference. If I could return it I would and have them pay to send! Its awful, don't waste your money!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars So so performance, not better than the original, January 10, 2010
I recently bought this bettery for my BOLD 9000. I have used this battery for about a month. It does not show noticeable differenece than the original. It still barely makes a day of use (7am - 9pm). But at least this is a trusted replacement, giving you a battery comparable to the original. Reason for 2-star rating is the spec does not match actual.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, February 2, 2014
I received this product very quickly. It was a great replacement for my phone. I would rec. this item to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars not getting the extended battery life as claimed, December 29, 2013
worked decently but did not help my berry last WAY longer than the standard original battery.

nonetheless good to have an extra battery for those roadtrips in the wild.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good - it holds SOMEWHAT more power than OEM battery, December 3, 2012
I've had this battery for about two weeks. I had to charge my old battery daily, this will hold 36 or so hours worth of energy for my Blackberry Bold 9700. I haven't had any problems at all yet with this battery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›