5.0 out of 5 stars LCD HDTV 24" great TV
Published on June 15, 2012 by Petra Calman

Published 13 months ago by Charles A.

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD HDTV 24" great TV, June 15, 2012
Petra Calman "Dolphin" (Mt. Hood, Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
This is our first HDTV and my husband and I was very excited about it. The standard shipping from Tigerdirect was faster then we expected and the day when we got this TV we want to set it up right away. Well, surprise surprise, the stand support for the TV was missing. At least what we thought because we couldn't find it in the packaging. I called the costumer service of the manufacture the next day and they wanted to send me this missing part in 5 business days ( kind of slow ).In the meantime a couple days later we got a call from the same costumer service to let us know, that the missing part will stick in the styrofoam of the packaging. My husband found it and so we could enjoy our new TV. I gave this product 5 stars because the quality of the TV is great, the colors clear, easy to set up and easy to handle the TV remote control.This TV also works great with any DVD Player and also with the ROKU Box where you can stream movies directly to your TV. But the costumer should be aware of the manufacture problem with the little parts in the packaging.I believe, that reason why the costumer service called us, that many other buyer had the same problems like we did and they just figured out the issue.
Otherwise you will enjoy this TV very much like we do now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor; great price..., June 28, 2012
Ludite (Alexandria, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I bought two of these monitors to use as HD TVs when I moved to my FIOS-enabled home. They arrived promptly and in good condition. Installation was simple, especially since it included an HDMI cable. Connecting to the Verizon FIOS network was easy as well. The picture quality is outstanding. The only potential problem - programming and using the FIOS remote control (the SEIKI brand is not one of the major ones with a provided code) - turned out to be a non-issue. I was able to use the "discover" mode on the remote to capture the proper code.

NOTE: I am using inexpensive external powered speakers. This is not necessary as the monitor does have speakers, but I do recommend it. The sound from the speakers on the monitor is awful. Hooking up the speakers is very easy as the monitor has several external port options. The easiest method was to use a male-male mini-headphone cord to connect the external speakers directly to the monitor. All in all, I'm very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love mine, December 27, 2011
old timer (Radcliff, KY United States) - See all my reviews
I have had the 32 inch version for a month and a half, LC-32G82FHD
Great picture, vivid colors and I like the sound.
Good for TV watching and good as a monitor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for a budget-priced LCD TV, October 12, 2013
Jed Shlackman (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
This 24" Seiki LCD TV was one that I purchased on sale with the expectation of it offering basic HDTV flat screen reception and hopefully a couple years of trouble-free performance. It has performed well over the last few years and is still going strong. Mine has 2 HDMI inputs (the Amazon descriptions says 1 HDMI input). The main weakness with this is the speakers, which have limited volume, which is an issue with watching DVDs, whose volume is much lower than a regular broadcast TV signal volume. Thus, I have external speakers plugged in to the TV's sound output. Aside from that I've been fully satisfied with this TV, as it provides a clear picture, easy operation, and comes at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Bought TV for a screened patio-great picture and good sound. Cannot go as loud as some brands,but is more than adequate and is on a corner lot with traffic noise and does a fine job. The shipper gave the TV a rough ride and created some minor damage and we had trouble locating the connector for the base to the TV (bottom of the bottom foam pieces ), Called the seller and they guided me to the connector-they decided to make an adjustment to my account rather than have me go through a return and replace process - worked for both of us. The customer Service response was very good - they are pros and did a very good job.
Ken

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture looks great, but the right remote would have been nice, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Definitely can't complain about the price; the picture looks great, all the inputs met my needs without issue ... other than the remote control. Seiki is such an off off off brand that none of the universal remotes correctly address the one function that mattered ... input selection. after trial and error, I was able to make the "chunghop" brand remote that shipped with it work, but it is a source of irritation every time I switch from the cable box to the BluRay player

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price!, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Has a very nice picture, easy assembly of stand, swivels up and down, looks brand new even though it is refurbished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guest room TV, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Has set up to work with lap top or PC - Good sound and great color which can be adjusted -

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Picture quality is great! Looks better than it did in the picture. Product was in mint conditional upon arrival. Very satisfied!

2.0 out of 5 stars No impressed, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Honestly, I bought this tv when my bedroom tv stopped working because it was cheap, but it is cheap for a reason. The picture is okay, but the volume stinks! It's practically the same volume from 0 - 50 and if there is any kind of background noise or if your watching something quiet, you will definitely struggle to hear it.

Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV
Seiki LC-24G82 24" LCD HDTV by Seiki Digital Inc.
Out of stock