Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiki 2.0 CH Stereo Sound Bar
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 25, 2013
This unit has decent sound quality for the price.

It has 2 integrated speakers, and the specifications on the box are as follows:
* Stereo 2 x 20W
* Virtual 3D Surround, DRC
* Sound Mode: Movie, Music, News, Games
* Audio Input: Analog/Coaxial
* Power Supply: 15V/2.4A

I was forced to move and down size my home. My new place is a rental and does not allow the sound luxury I was accustomed to. My TV also does not have anything above RCA connections (analog) on the back, but my Direct TV satellite receiver has both RCA audio and Coaxial audio output connections.

So, if you have a TV or a cable/satellite receiver that has the RCA (analog red and white) audio output jacks, or the Coaxial audio output jack, then this will work for you.
Either audio connection will work...I just prefer the Coaxial audio connection, but if all you have is the RCA (red and white) connections, this will still work just fine for you.

I shopped around and looked at several other types of sound bars that were all higher end and more expensive, but none of them had the RCA or Coaxial style inputs to them...all the other brands had HDMI connections, Fiber Optic connections, etc.

I took a chance on this due to the much lower price point, but I am actually very impressed witht he sound quality.

The SB201C sound bar is wall mountable, and comes with the back mount plate and 2 screws. It comes with a remote control that will allow you to select the sound choices of either movie, news, game, or music options. The remote also has volume + and - buttons, and it has the audio selection source button (coaxial or analog...again, depending on your connection).

The sound bar unit itself has blue illuminated indications of the sound mode, and whether you are in movie, news, game, or music options. It also has physical buttons on the sound bar unit to adjust your selections if you prefer to do it that way.

I want to point out that the sound bar is NOT shielded, so if you are going to use it close to any magnetic sensitive electronics, I would highly advise you mount it on the wall instead. In other words, the magnets inside the sound bar speakers are not shielded, and will cause issues with anything magnetically sensitive that comes into close proximity to the sound bar.

Other than that, if you are on a limited budget such as myself, then I would not hesitate giving this sound bar a try. I really enjoy the movie modes, and I can now hear movie dialog along with the audio effects.

I highly recommend this unit. I am actually going to buy another SB201C sound bar for my other TV in my bedroom. I am very happy and pleased.

p.s ..... I got mine at Sears, and came here to Amazon to compare prices...just in case, and well..Sears price point was better..just fyi. It pays to shop around for price. I just wanted to give a good honest review because Amazon usually beats all other competitors...so it is only a matter of time before they will beat the competition on price... heads up anyway ;)

UPDATE: August 29, 2013

Just wanted to provide this information as far as the rough product dimensions:

The unit dimensions are as follows:

37.5 inches long.....by....3.5 inches tall.

The depth has 2 measurements. What I mean by this is the depth of the unit is 2 1/8 inches....
However, when it is mounted on the wall, when you place the end of the tape measure against the wall and measure out to the face of the unit, the measurement is 2.75 inches.

This is due to the mounting bracket that you mount to the wall, then unit interlocks to the wall mount bracket.

These are rough dimensions....I measured the unit as it is hanging on my wall so this will give a pretty close "ballpark" size.

Hope this helps.

Also, I am still very pleased with the sound and quality of this unit :)
review image
99 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
great sound bar, capatible to my tv works and sounds great,thank you. looking forward to future purchases.you sell a great product
on March 24, 2014
Bought this at another retail store for $35 on sale. Great sound for my small room. Use it connected to the digital audio coax out from my tv and then a subwoofer out from the headphone jack. Love the sound.
on January 15, 2014
Works very well, since my tv has the speakers in the back of the tv, now I don't have to turn up the volume when the aotors start to whisper.

Also it was a grea bargin for what I needed
on April 14, 2014
Bought a Seiki tv and loved the picture but wasn't very loud when exercising. Normally just fine. So I wanted a compatable sound bar for that tv. Mounts easy and sound is awesome. Great range.
on September 11, 2013
Easy to hook up
Solid packaging
Provides more sound than tv provided
wish i'd gone to a little higher quality soundbar
on December 29, 2013
Sound bar itself is ok for the price the only draw back is the cheap remote control supplied with unit. They could have made them a lot better for a few bucks more in my opinion.
on June 4, 2014
Quick easy hookup to my DirecTV receiver. Just turn your TV volume to 0 and you are all set. I like the size as its not too bulky to fit on top of my mantle under my 52" TV. Decent sound quality (for price). 6-8 is plenty loud for the size of my living room (13x11 open to dining room). LED display is noticeable but small enough not to distract you.

Remote is touchy and small, IMO maybe could have been a little bigger. Have to aim fairly straight on to change volume. I also am not very impressed with the 4 sound options for when I am just watching TV. I settled on Music being best quality for me for normal TV programming (the others were too echo-ey or too high pitched). Minus 1 star.
on February 4, 2014
This is an easy sound bar to hook up. It has good range. For a low budget sound bar this works well. I use a combination of the tv sound and this sound bar. I Would recommend this to anyone looking for a little sound boost that is inexpensive.
on April 23, 2014
This product works great! Have this soundbar in a 21 x 16 ft room and the sound delivered does not disappoint,have yet to max out, has plenty of sound without max. Settings for music,games, news and movies. We love this bar!