5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
I was worried about the brand and lack of reviews for this TV. This Seiki set has a great picture, easy setup and great sound.Better sound than my Sony and Samsung TVs.I did buy the 3 year warranty, probably wasn't needed. I will update this if any thing changes my mind.
Published 21 months ago by J.J.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Customer Support
Published 10 months ago by G. Turbin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Seiki SC324FB 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, November 9, 2012
Bought this TV. I was worried about the brand but after setting it up, this television looks great and is functioning perfectly. The picture is great and the sound is excellent. I will post any updates if something changes but for now i recommend getting this TV.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good TV with Good sound, November 15, 2012
I just received this TV, will update if anything changes. Good picture and good sound. Pleasantly surprised for the price that this TV performs that well. I bought the 3 year warranty for $25, So I came out pretty good I think!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, November 14, 2012
Got this tv a few days ago and so far it's working really well, I am surprised because it is an off brand..
sound : nice and loud. :)
Picture : pretty good, haven't played any games on it yet though.

Only thing I didn't like was that the fedex guy tried to walk away and just leave a tv all out in the open... But that's not really the products fault.

Still holding up in 2014. :)

Update in 2014:

Sound: Still good

Picture: While playing some games I notice a wavy line, but really it goes away when watching TV and movies.

Found out it was wall mountable and plan on doing that soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Customer Support, October 18, 2013
G. Turbin (Coeur d'Alene, ID USA) - See all my reviews
Average picture, very slow response remote control. Picture went out in 8 months (common w/ Seiki). After over 1 1/2 months, emails, and 10 hours of being on hold and conversations w/ Seiki Customer Support, I am still waiting on them to process and ship my replacement.(though I have been told many times they are waiting on UPS...not true!) A simple search on online I found that many others have an identical experience with the product and company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiki is not sucky!!!, September 14, 2013
Super pleased with this tv! Received this tv free when purchasing another item for my house (obviously the "free" aspect makes me a bit biased) but as it so happens, I have another tv comparable to this one already. I also have a Phillips 32" LED flat panel model# PFL4505D/F7 that I purchased about 3 years ago for $300-350 (when that was about the lowest price for a 32" flat panel, especially name brand) and this one has features I've wished for on my Phillips since I bought that one!!!

I've spent about an hour playing with this tv, the color saturation and picture controls are more customizable than my Phillips and the picture quality is comparable (the Phillips has "modes" more than adjustment "bars" for specific settings like the Seiki). The sound is pretty good, it's a bit better than the Phillips (Seiki's speakers are on the bottom of the panel pointing down and I believe my Phillips has them pointing backwards). I usually use the tv's speakers rather than the home theater I have since I live in an apartment and don't want to be "that neighbor;" that said, I'm sure a home theater would deliver superior sound quality but I'm not at all disappointed having spent a couple years being acclimated to "flat panel" speakers.

The awesome part!!!! (for some of us) VGA/D-SUB port!!!! For the non-geeks that means if your computer has a monitor cable using the blue connector end (with the little thumb-screws connected) it will work on this tv. My wife uses a netbook to write papers for grad school and uses a monitor instead of the tiny netbook screen so she can see multiple windows (Win Starter won't let you extend your desktop, only mirror) now she could EASILY see multiple windows. . . but she'll probably laugh at me and tell me that I'm strange and that a 32" computer monitor would be overkill. . . go price a 32" computer monitor. . . they're astronomical. Planning to see if I can make my desktop pc's graphics card angry by using HDMI, D-SUB, and DVI out simultaneously to play a computer game whenever I get free time, it'll either be cool or expensive (melting computer parts). Lol. It's also got a usb port. . . maybe I'll plug in my USB pet rock. . . no, seriously, they make those, they're on Amazon, go search for them, you know you want to.

While I can't speak to the product's longevity, I'm pretty satisfied with it. As of right now, assuming it doesn't break quickly, I would look as Seiki products in the future. It seems like if you can find this tv for sale it's near the bottom of the price point for comparable units. I haven't seen anything thus far that would make me shy away from this tv for the $200-300 range. That said, these are all first impressions so. . . grain of salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 16, 2012
Bought this TV because of the price. Price was a major consideration because it will only get used about 2 hours a week. I hooked it up and programmed it which took about two minutes. I also selected my favorite sound output and discovered the TV had a built in equalizer. Excellent sound for a small low priced TV. I am quite impressed with the options and quality of the TV. I also noticed it had 3 HDMI and PC connection ports. I would surely buy it again and will look at other Seiki products in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its All Good, January 10, 2013
The Tv Has All Digital Not The Clearest Picture But For The Price Its Well Worth The Buy For An Hd Tv

4.0 out of 5 stars just a few quibbles, May 20, 2014
Pamela J. Ashworth (Seminole, FL United States) - See all my reviews
TV is good. Here are the parts where it's less good than my previous one.
Can't switch immediately from HDMI to a previous TV channel using the return/back button. Yes, my last TV could do this.
Takes a minute for channel to come in after switching.

**Must call tech support to get a code to enter if you want QAM (?) digital channels if you have cable but no box.

Had to rescan twice after losing channels which had not moved (possibly cable company's fault).
Has a splash screen when turned on, delaying getting to whatever you wanted to see.
Side plugin panel - Component and Composite? share audio jacks. (Audio from DVD must be unplugged to plug in VCR audio - and due to position, you'll have to pull the 3 Composite(?) video cables to be able to reach the audio jacks.)

Otherwise good. Remote has 4 buttons for most used channels which is a help if you watch channels set at 28.2.

Don't lose the remote - all the buttons are on the *side.*

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tv, May 2, 2014
Very nice tv nice size. Only con I would say is there is a delay in it when switching channels. Has like 4 HDMI imports. Easy to install

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›