Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

86%
14%

on September 19, 2013
SUPER LUME on all the hour markers including the inverted triangle at the 12 o'clock position. The day/date window is clearly legible. The thin, polished bezel will be less prone to scratch. Large dial opening even on my small wrist is easy to handle. I have had no problems with previous Malaysian movements. ALL automatics can vary sometimes. This has a very genuine military look, and the case thickness is not like wearing a cooking pot on your wrist. The bracelet does not squeak and is comfortable;I just had it sized.I would like to make a special note regarding the shipper Global Time. They were EXTREMELY and UNUSUALLY FAST for a non-Prime eligible product, and the packing and sealing of the watch, including a nice box was a bit of a surprise at this price point. The crown,by the way, is push-pull and not oversized. The crystal does not distort viewing the dial when held at an angle. I hope this info helps you. I'm a person who likes to enjoy my watch without regard to whether it's a high-end piece or not. THIS one I'm enjoying.
This version of the Seiko 5 automatic watch is not made in Japan, but the one I received is an excellent time piece. It does not lose or gain more than a couple of seconds each day and I think it is as accurate as any of my battery powered digital watches. The watch is obviously well made and very good looking. The size is on the large side and the face is easily read. This watch is an outstanding buy at the price on Amazon.com.

The watch was a little tricky to set the first time, but it requires only a little attention after that. The date requires adjustment for short months. So do most analog watches.

The stainless steel band is handsome, well made and goes well with the watch. I had to remove a couple of links to make the band fit properly and that was pretty easy to do. I can recommend this Seiko watch without reservation.
on March 14, 2016
I just wanted a basic dial Seiko watch, and I got that and more with this one. I totally love it's looks, and it works perfectly with what I need it for. Also, it being a kinetic drive makes it even better, as I won't have to worry about a battery. Great watch at a great price!!
on February 9, 2015
review image
on October 20, 2015
I bought this one for my friend, he thinks it wonderful, and especially the feeling and quality.
and initially we only received a watch in a box,no instruction book and warranty card enclosed, but we are not as bright as a button, so we get further communication with the seller. they send us them again. thanks again for your prompt reply and wonderful product.
on June 3, 2015
Solidly built to last a lifetime. As good a mechanical watch as you can get without taking out a mortgage.
on September 10, 2015
Amazing watch, very nice finish. The dial is little large 40mm would have been better but on the whole way better than other automatic watches at this price point.

See 1 answered question