Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 17, 2014
This is a very nice watch. The main reason why I brought this watch was because of the huge discount from the regular price as posted on Amazon. Amazon advertised the regular price of this watch at $515.99. I brought this watch for only $89.99. An 83% savings - right? Well, I received this watch a few days ago and the actual regular price of this watch was only $275.00. There was a $275.00 price tag on the Seiko box and another $275.00 price tag on the watch itself. So, this is only a 67.5% savings from the actual regular price of $275.00. I DID NOT SAVE 83% FROM THE INCORRECT AMAZON PRICE OF $515.99. I deducted two stars from my overall rating because of the price deception.
on June 15, 2014
A bit apprehensive about purchase after other reviewers wrote they returned because of weight. Felt heavy out of the box, but after a day of wearing not noticeable at all. I have had for a month, keeps perfect time and is easy to operate. Sometimes confuse large second hand of timewatch feature for minute hand in poor light. Very nice looking watch.
on December 25, 2015
I loved loved the look and feel of this watch! Unfortunately, the second hand moved super fast, it seemed like it clicked over every half to a fifth of a second. Should have guessed from the markings on the face for the seconds, but didn't. It wasn't loud or anything, but the movement was too apparent to me. Anyway, I ended up getting another Seiko almost identical to this one. If the second hand thing doesn't bother you, this is a really great and great-looking watch!
on June 19, 2014
Bought this watch as a gift for my son. He absolutely loves it. I had waited until 2 days prior to consider looking for a watch and as usual, Amazon came through for me. It was delivered two days later for free with my Prime account and all went well. Seiko has always made great products and this one is no different. Highly recommend it.
on October 9, 2014
The watch came in and looks different from the picture. It's still a sweet watch.
on September 10, 2014
Worn once. special occasion and well worth it. Great quality, looks great, delivery as promised. All OK.
on August 18, 2014
Nice watch. Worth the $80 I paid. Not worth the advertised price of over $500.
on November 8, 2014
Nice watch, shipping method was secure
on August 25, 2014
Thank you the item is great!
on May 11, 2014
Very nice watch, high quality, but it's too heavy and too large for my liking. I'll order a smaller one.