Seiko DM50 Compact Metronome - Blue
|Price:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Clear and Loud Sound From Diminutive Body.
- Flashing Light Indicates Tempo.
- Adjustable Volume (4 Steps).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Easy to operate
- Easily set beats per minute and volume (Tempo options too)
- Clear distinct beeps
- Not too big. (Can hold in your hand or put in your pocket.)
- Clip it to your clothes, watch or fuel belt
- Not a lot of volume selections (No beep to loud beep, with only a few options in between)
- Not a lot of tempo selections (If that matters to you)
- No lock position (A setting could change if it is bumped)
Overall: Works well for my purpose.
My question therefore is why? This item could have easily designed with much more user friendly snap on-off parts that don't require special tools and time consuming effort. So, again I say save your money and purchase a more user friendly metronome.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this metronome to clip on the rim of my 5 string banjo to assist me in practicing Scruggs style bluegrass type picking. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Doug Lindsay
Works well keeping the beat. Have not had to change the battery out yet, but it might be a bit difficult. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Dirt Farmer
These little guys are super loud and have a very clear sound! They have three volume settings, and I usually use the lowest one for personal practice. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Oboe Girl
I am trying to learn "Chi Running" and this product is really helpful in that effort.Published 16 months ago by Kent L.
Works great and is compact and clips on so it's never in the way!!Published 17 months ago by wheels10c
Great foo kids learning piano. Can be very loud and annoying, but that's what metronomes are. I love that it fell a number of times and still functions flawlessly - just the thing... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Olena Zribi