Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 8, 2013
I bought a Seiko dive watch which came with a rubber band. A nice enough band but it seems I always need a hole right between where two of the holes are placed causing a buckle type band to be either too tight or too loose. I actually prefer a stainless band and this one fills the bill. It is stylish, by my definition, and well built. The best thing about it is that it is pliable. It isn't stiff and it moves with my wrist and hand. The biggest question for me when I purchase something is, would I buy it again or would I look for something else? My answer, I would buy it again.
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2014
this bracelet is beautiful and high quality, I put it on a Casio diver that I had. MDV-106, it came on a cheap black plastic strap, I put this Jubilee on it, and it looks like a much more expensive watch now!
review image review image review image review image
on April 11, 2013
I ordered this bracelet to upgrade my Seiko SKX007J which had the rubber strap. This original Seiko bracelet exceeded my expectations as I was worried it might be too weak for this heavy watch. I was wrong. The links are strong and do not bend. The end links fit perfectly between the lugs. You might have to slightly bend the bottom side so that they don't rattle. Two original spring bars were included too! Oh, the clasp does not have a wet suit extension.
on March 16, 2015
Put this on a Pepsi bezel SKX009J1. The watch came with a rubber strap that I had to use fishing line to remove. The jubilee band is attractive and well made. It comes with the end pieces and two fat bars in bar coded, sealed Seiko packaging. Brushed outside links polished inners, just gorgeous.
review image review image review image review image
on March 27, 2015
Very well made for the money. It fits my Seiko SKX173 perfectly. Beautiful finish. You will need a pin removing tool to resize it unless you have a large wrist and can use the adjustments in the clasp which can reduce the band length by as much as 3/4". Much more flexible than a presidential style band. This is why I bought it. Not heavy or clunky so if that's what you are looking for this is the wrong band for you. I was looking for a flexible and not to thick look and feeling and I got it.
review image
on December 15, 2013
Having worn heavy dive watches (Seiko, Zodiac, Rolex) for the last 45 years I have tried many of the metal and lots of rubber or silicone bands out there but never have had a "jubilee" style which is offered on many brands of quality "real" dive watches. Just got a Seiko orange faced SKX11ji auto which is a classic and being tired of rubber/silicone bands got the Seiko "jubilee" metal band to go with it. Very easy to put on (get the tool) and didn't have to adjust/pinch down the lug 'wings" at all, very well made and solid without being clunky. Very comfortable on the wrist without pinching or pulling hair and rolling over to the underside of my wrist. If it lasts for 5 years or so at the price I will have gotten my monies worth. It even has the Seiko name on it and looks to be original issue from the company. I highly recommend.
on January 1, 2013
Found this watch band to be everything I expected and more. I don't find it flimsy at all as another review stated. I put it on my Seiko SKX173, which is quite a hefty divers watch, and the look and fit is fantastic. It was easy to remove links and adjust for sizing using watch tools I got here on Amazon. The clasp snaps securely and easily and I absolutely love the look of it. I really wish they made this same band in the 20mm size. I ordered one made by someone else for an Invicta Pro Diver watch I have and it wasn't made nearly as well and was extremely difficult to add/remove links. I would buy this, the Seiko Jubilee-Style band again in a minute! Great product and especially for the price!
on June 29, 2010
I put this on a Seiko SKX031 watch, and I really like it. It is very attractive. The three rows of segments in the center are polished and the segments on the edges are brushed.
on November 10, 2013
Very happy with the band. Weight, quality, fit, finish, all there. Appears to be 100% OEM. I would get this again in a heartbeat.

I put it on a Seiko 2013 "Blue Monster" SRP 453 with the stainless yobokies shroud and it looks great.
on September 27, 2014
This is a well made attractive watch band. I bought it to replace the rubber band that came with a Casio watch and to me it improves the look of the watch significantly. The band links are somewhat loose rather than tight or stiff, resulting in some flex, up to about 80 degrees on each side of the clasp, thus contouring to your wrist when worn and does not dig in to your skin. The clasp is sturdy, but it does not have the extension piece designed for use with a wetsuit as some of this style do.