Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 11, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift. Arrived on time and just as pictured. Amazing quality for the price. I’m sure the recipient will enjoy.
on June 2, 2015
This is a very nice watch. I saw this at a department store first. It was on sale for over 250% of what I paid on Amazon... Soon got a great deal. I get a lot of compliments on this watch.
on April 28, 2014
So far, so good!! He owned a Seiko Kinetic watch that after 14 years needed to be replaced. This is exactly as described, & we are very pleased with this purchase!!
on December 22, 2014
excellent watch, stylish and practical.
on April 25, 2016
Great product
on January 23, 2015
I love the watch but the band is to small? Where can I find 2 extra links? E-Mail me at
dagreen47@aol. Com