Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now DOTD

on May 13, 2013
I ordered this watch because I thought it would be the perfect watch to be subtle enough not to annoy people yet noticeable enough to look classy. When it arrived, I was disappointed at just how shiny the polished band was. The pictures make it seem far less shiny than it is in person. For that reason alone, I plan on returning it. I can't give less than 3 stars because I can't comment on any of its functionality considering I ended up not using it, but I can't give it more than 3 stars since it ended up being not quite what I expected based on the pictures. My requirements were for a classy black watch, preferably without a need for a battery, that didn't seem gaudy and unfortunately the shininess was too much for me. The band almost seems reflective and isn't nearly as dark as I would have hoped. Hopefully the replacement (when I find a suitable one to order) will be better. I really would have loved to have enjoyed this watch since I really like Seiko's, but this one just wasn't for me. I would advise trying to find a video of the watch to see just how shiny it is before purchasing it. It might be the right fit for some folks, just not for me.
on March 29, 2013
If you don't want the headache of changing batteries every few years, this is a great watch. The power indicator says I have 4 to 6 months of stand-by use. So I don't have to worry about resetting the time if I take the watch off. The only negative thing about the watch is that when the day changes over, it temporarily changes to Spanish before being put in English. But when that happens, I'm sleeping anyway. This is my first Seiko watch and this watch was well worth the money I paid for.
on September 5, 2013
Watch met all my expectations and am extremely pleased with. The photo and description was accurate. It's very stylish without "shouting" at you.
on June 28, 2013
I purchased this watch after becoming tired of dealing with battery replacements. The watch face is just as beautiful as the photo. I would describe the case and band as black chrome, which softens the black considerably without being overly shiny. This is perfect for me, since I was concerned that a deep black watch wouldn't look right.