5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Countra
The Seiko Coutura is a great watch but I do not suggest getting it off amazon i got mine on ebay for only 115 dollars. The watches chronograph system is fantastic with the second hand in the middle which is the real time of seconds and the big second hand works with the minute hand on the top chronograph system. The alarm is my favorite to reset it you must pull out the...
Published on July 24, 2012 by Daniel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not authentic!!! Warranty/product info in box was for a different watch, outside sticker taped over, no Seiko serial # card
Not authentic!!! Purchased from Teelys. There was no product registration card, warranty/product info booklet or Seiko serial number card inside the watch box. The booklet that was in the box was for a different watch and the sticker on outside of box was taped over. The watch was given as a gift. How embarrassing it was to have the recipient receive a knockoff...
Published 15 months ago by Eastside Executive

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 412 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
Nice watch for the money - I have other Seiko's and several Casio's so I don't wear day to day and cant tell you about durability. Watch does look nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mel, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
After reading all the reviews I went ahead and purchased this watch. It more than exceeds my expectations in every way. The price was great and I would recommend this watch to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
I love this watch, plain and simple. It stands out, gets plenty of compliments, and works perfectly. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great watch just a bit small!, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
When I originally purchased this watch nearly a year ago, I was very happy with my purchase. The only fault I could find was it was a bit smaller than I had hoped. However I immediately found out that Seiko would only honor its three year warranty if I had purchased the watch from an authorized retailer, a fact that I relayed to Amazon and encouraged them to alter their policy. It is now nearly a year later and I am happy to say that the watch still performs wonderfully and keeps time nearly as well as my Breitling. I am even happier to say that now Amazon has recently come forward with its policy to give notice to potential buyers about Seiko's policy and no longer allows them a false sense of security as other online sellers still do. Good for Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Watch, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
This is one of the best Seiko's I ever own and I have many. It looks more eloquent once it arrived than it does on the picture on-line. The main reason I didn't rate it a five was that in certain lighting situations it's difficult to see the hands. What I really like about this Seiko's is that it has an alarm. The alarm works well and is easy to set. I'm happy I caught it at a good mark down time which makes me even happier. Recommend to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband's Christmas Gift, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and as soon as he opened it - he loved the look & design! Very classy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, excellent price, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
This watch arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It was a perfect replacement for a similar Seiko that my husband has worn every day for 15 years. It lasted through five years in a rainy cold place, a few years in a hot and humid place, several years in cold frozen winters and blazing hot summers. He's splattered paint on it, wore it in the sand and surf, dug dirt in the yard, landed in the snow a few dozen times while playing in winter and took a couple tumbles into the lake in the summer. He's worn it while sweating and then while showering. Finally the winder knob rusted out, probably from wearing it too many times in salty water and other places not recommended by the manufacturer. It's a real trooper though! This more sleek modern version is beautiful and he was thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!!, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
This watch was much prettier in person!! The picture does not do it justice. I bought this watch for my husbands birthday and I just know he is going to love it! It is great for dressing up and dressing down. Amazing piece and I would recommend this watch to anyone. It is not a huge face (which I like) and looks great on the wrist. So if you like watches that don't take up your whole wrist and are bulky and a beautiful piece, this is the watch for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy choice, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
The Seiko SNAE56 works well, looks good and it was the right price. I am very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is my favorite watch at the moment!, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch (Watch)
It is my favorite watch at the moment! Sapphire crystal is very hard to scratch and it can be worn both as casual or with a suit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 412 | Next ›