Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SNAE56 Coutura Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2012
The Seiko Coutura is a great watch but I do not suggest getting it off amazon i got mine on ebay for only 115 dollars. The watches chronograph system is fantastic with the second hand in the middle which is the real time of seconds and the big second hand works with the minute hand on the top chronograph system. The alarm is my favorite to reset it you must pull out the crown once so that is makes one click sound. If you then hold the B button down (button just below the crown) the hands will spin all around the dial till it reaches the exact minute. The alarm also makes a 20 second consistent beep and you can stop it by pressing B or A buttons. There is a fun feature on the watch too. You may not see it in the picture but there is 4 small dots in each corner of the dial almost like if it were pointing north south east and west. The dots are small bubble like things that glow in the dark. The top tone which is the button above the crown controls the big second hand, if you click it once then click it again it stops the second hand (stopwatch) then if you click the B button it will reset the second hand. If you start the second hand then pause it with the B button then press the b button again the second hand will move to where the second hand needs to be. Example if i pause it at 2 seconds then click the b button again after 30 seconds the hand will move to 32 seconds and then keep going like normal. The glass that covers the face is scratch resistant sapphire crystal which is proven that the only thing that can scratch it is diamond. The first day i got it i dropped it face front it got a few scratches around where the glass is BUT it did not scratch the face. The band is stainless steel and has many links which can be easily token out to fit your wrist size. I have had this watch for 6 days and its style takes me away and its functions work brilliantly I would recommend this to anyone. Except people who wear Rolex's.
VINE VOICEon October 19, 2012
Yes, as of today Oct 19,2012 you can go to Macys online and see the following on the SNAE56: Reg. $495.00
Sale $371.25. Seiko is one of the finest and most reliable of brands. When my husband brought this in to his jeweler to have some links removed, the jeweler said "Seiko,one of the best." I purchased this for my husband to replace one his Seiko watches of over 35 years which is still in excellent working order. He really was thrilled when he opened the box.. I couldn't believe the price on this watch. You know the old saying, "if it's too good to be true it isn't" so I called Amazon's number for their watch department. I was so surprised to find out there was a special watch department. I was assured this was a genuine brand new Seiko watch, not used or refurbished. There is a 2 year warranty backed by Amazon. Who do I trust more than Amazon? No one!
The watch is truly maginicent. You can comfortably wear it to a black tie affair or with your favorite jeans and tee shirt. The 2 tone is rich and subtle. The hands are easy to see. The gold bars which substitute for numbers are against an unusually subtle grayish brown background on the face.. It is a very masculine style. I was so impressed I ordered a woman's Seiko for myself for $151 that retails for $325. It's gorgeous! We got 2 watches for less than the price of one. Absolutely unbelievable..
Amazon's watch department is a well kept secret to the average consumer waiting for a paltry 20% off sale in a department store. I'll window shop in Macys any day and then go home and place my order with Amazon.
on March 1, 2013
Good price very elegant watch looks expensive! Easy to operate and a genuine seiko watch. First of all I did an extensive research on this watch not because it is expensive but I am buying it from amazon. One night while watching the news I saw amazon in the news selling fake items thru third party vendors. It is called marketplace and it is up to you to take that risk of buying from them. On this watch it said that it is being sold and guarrantied by amazon with a 3 year warranty from seiko usa. Then I also compared the price which is a no brainer that amazon has the best price in town. You cannot go wrong on this! So I decided to buy the watch with a one day shipping. As you can see I did my research carefully and made sure that I will get the real one on this with a warranty from seiko genuinely. Everyone with a 5 stars review on this watch is true and correct. When it arrived I was amazed on the way it was packed. It came packed professionally and when I opened it, it is a beauty and very elegantly tucked in a soft pillow with all the original tags attached to the watch and inside the blue seiko box. The watch is heavy, thick and shiney. No sratches like one of the reviews I red here. You can see that it is a genuine seiko watch. My experience on this purchase is a good one. I will highly recommend it to anyone that wants to buy it. It is easy to operate, all I did was read the intructions and register it at seiko usa website. In regards to how to operate the watch all I did was just see the self explanatory instructions on video at there website. Thats it! Very easy to follow and use. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to do it. The alarm is not that loud but you can hear and notice it. So, on that note I'll say buy it and you will not regret it a bit. Regards to all and good luck on your purchase!
on November 12, 2013
Not authentic!!! Purchased from Teelys. There was no product registration card, warranty/product info booklet or Seiko serial number card inside the watch box. The booklet that was in the box was for a different watch and the sticker on outside of box was taped over. The watch was given as a gift. How embarrassing it was to have the recipient receive a knockoff!!!

I was masterfully strung along until the return date had passed. They kept my money and left me with an unregistered, unwarrantable knock-off product. This is not a cheap $20 watch. It's suppose to be an authentic Seiko with a ticket price that reflects Seiko's reputation and the consumer's guarantee of a registered warranty. I guess there is a price for honesty.

This review has been taken down four times.
on December 19, 2013
This watch arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It was a perfect replacement for a similar Seiko that my husband has worn every day for 15 years. It lasted through five years in a rainy cold place, a few years in a hot and humid place, several years in cold frozen winters and blazing hot summers. He's splattered paint on it, wore it in the sand and surf, dug dirt in the yard, landed in the snow a few dozen times while playing in winter and took a couple tumbles into the lake in the summer. He's worn it while sweating and then while showering. Finally the winder knob rusted out, probably from wearing it too many times in salty water and other places not recommended by the manufacturer. It's a real trooper though! This more sleek modern version is beautiful and he was thrilled with it.
on January 1, 2014
This is one of the best Seiko's I ever own and I have many. It looks more eloquent once it arrived than it does on the picture on-line. The main reason I didn't rate it a five was that in certain lighting situations it's difficult to see the hands. What I really like about this Seiko's is that it has an alarm. The alarm works well and is easy to set. I'm happy I caught it at a good mark down time which makes me even happier. Recommend to all my friends.
on September 20, 2013
My husband is crazy about this watch!! I bought it for an anniversary gift. It has been keeping perfect time and he loves the way the watch feels. He has a normal/large wrist and only needed one or two links removed. WONDERFUL !!
on March 14, 2013
This was a hot looking watch on the website, I purchased as a gift.
But I was disappointed by it's mediocre size of the display
and unimpressive contrast.

Next time for items like this, I will go to the store first and then
order on line.
on December 20, 2012
This is by far the nicest watch I have ever owned. It is the right size and weight and looks great on my wrist. The gold is not as pronounced as the picture shows but that does not detract from its overall aesthetic value. The operation and functionality of the watch is exactly what I was looking for. Have worn it now for almost a week and have received multiple compliments. You can not go wrong here. Seiko makes a great watch!
on November 13, 2012
I was pleased with the watch. The face has a subtle sable tone (this is not reflected well in the photo of the watch), and it is extremely easy to read the dials. It was a bit larger than I expected, and it is a heavy watch. I felt it was a good price for the quality of the watch. I bought it to replace a Citizen's solar powered watch that was not dependable at all.