5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL CLOCK
HATS OFF TO SEIKO. GREAT QUARTZ CLOCK FOR MY BEDROOM. YES I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS GOOD LOOKING QUITE CLOCK.
Published 16 months ago by MULIK

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Very pretty clock. Purchased it 6 months ago, and have had to adjust the time three times during that period, as it loses one minute a month. I suppose that's about average for a clock in this day and age. . . There IS no "real" time.
Published 8 months ago by mewsician

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL CLOCK, March 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the kitchen!, March 7, 2013
Linda Garland (Laguna Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
The clock is elegant and fits perfectly on my kitchen wall. Very satisfied with the product. The best part is that it is 'silent'--no loud ticking noises! It is lightweight and easy to hang. Had many compliments!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, quiet, perfect purchase!, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
This clock is Awesome! Quiet as the still of the night. Exactly what I wanted. If I had to find anything at all wrong with it, it would have to be the sweep hand is hard to see depending on the angle of light in the room. They could easily make it black like the hour and minute hand but it's nothing really to complain about. My hearing is extremely sensitive (I can hear a pin hit the carpet) and it seems like every new generation of battery powered clocks get louder. A ticking clock is like a time bomb ready to go off any moment so I was looking for a quiet clock with a sweep hand for my kitchen wall and this beauty hit the bulls eye. I love the smooth sweep instead of jerky movements. It has a plastic cover but you don't notice it and just to take a quick peek you'd think it was glass. The white rim on the outside matches my appliances perfectly. It's loverly! I would recommend this clock to anyone looking for a quiet, beautiful clock for any room, any reason, any price. Thank you Seiko and thank you Amazon seller

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, November 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Sweep Wall Clock, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
My husband has taken the batteries out of every clock I have ever put into our computer room until I put this one in. It is accurate and very quiet. Just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the silent clocks, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
I love these clocks. They look very stylish and the most important, they don't bother anyone in my family by the loud tick-tocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design too, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
Very silent, as described. Nice design too. Overall quite happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wall clock for the money, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
Just got the clock today and placed it on the wall in the den. Perfect size. Easy to set the time and so far the time has been accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, June 24, 2014
Bobkin from Cali (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
It feels a bit plasticky but over all an excellent wall clock. I love the fact that the clock is silent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got it, but it is simplistically beautiful., May 10, 2014
This review is from: Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock (Watch)
As many have mentioned the inner ring is clear and the color of the background it hangs on comes through. In my case it's against a chocolate brown accent wall, so the brown looks as if it's part of the clock design. The center face of the clock is a stainless steel silver color that reflects the brown background, integrating a subtle brown hue to the center of the clock. I did not anticipate this, but could not be more pleased from an esthetic standpoint. The clock is quiet with the sweeping hand. I haven't had it long enough to talk about it's accuracy, but it is beautiful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Seiko QXA520WLH Wall Clock - 11 in.
$50.00 $37.50 - $50.00