Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 28, 2012
The clock has a black plastic frame with a silver face. The numbers are printed on the clear plastic that overlays the silver face. The silver face is bowl shaped. This results in shadowing of the numbers when viewed at an angle. Bottom line, you can't read the clock unless you are looking at it straight on. We bought it for our lobby and it doesn't work. Otherwise, the radio portion of the clock works well and set itself within 5 minutes of putting the battery in.
on July 4, 2011
I'm on a mission to find a clock that looks nice, keeps time and does NOT tick audibly. This gets 2 of 3. It keeps time. It has a nice look as the numbers cast a shadow on the surface below. However, it does tick loudly enough to hear in a quiet room. I use this in a quiet office so it does seem too loud. I'm hoping it will be fine in a more busy/noisy area.
on November 11, 2012
Nice clock from Seiko. Since we do not receive radio waves in the interior of the house, we had to place the clock near a window to set it. Put the included battery in, set the clock near a window, and let it do its own thing overnight. So far we have had no problems. Can recommend.
on November 17, 2014
Clock arrived as stated. It was shipped promptly. After unpackaging it and following manufactures directions on how to set it up, it didn't work. I tried a different battery and to no avail. I contacted Amazon about the problem and they gave me return proceedures without any complications. The overall transaction went well except for the fact, the clock didn't work, which was supprising for Seiko brand. I've always had good results with their products.
on November 22, 2013
the worst clock ever .. never did correctly tell time, no matter where we hung it it never seemed to properly connect to the signal it was supposed to in order to set the time and it was nearly impossble to set the time manually
on November 13, 2015
The clock adjusted itself once the battery was plugged in. Did the adjustment within a couple of minutes. It was already set on PST so I didn't have to move the switch to another time zone. Much better than the La Crosse clock I had. It gave out in just over two years of use. The La Crosse is much more difficult to adjust the time if it gets out of sync with the transmitted time or when putting in a new battery.
This Seiko clock just went about making a adjustment as soon as the battery was plugged in.
I only wish that it had a digital output of the date.
Other wise I am impressed how easy it was to setup.
on February 26, 2014
This clock is fabulous! It adjusts the time according to radio waves so no messy turning of little dials in the back. It was so easy to set up - put in the single AA battery, leave it next to a window for a few minutes, hang it on the wall! It has accurate time and it is the easiest clock to read of any we've ever owned (we've owned a lot of wall clocks!) The design is simple, clean and modern. We absolutely love it and highly recommend --
on April 18, 2015
Popped the battery in, put it near the window, and the hands buzzed round to the right time. That was great. Just a week on the wall so I can't say whether it's keeping the exact time but I'm hopeful. Otherwise, it's a little plasticky for the price. And the minute hand does tick audibly, but nothing too annoying.
on June 23, 2015
Love this clock!!! Bought this as a fathers day gift! Took a little bit of figuring it out but I am not tech savie. This clock picked up on the radio signal very quickly and has been accurate so far. I would purchase again and would certainly recommend this to friends and family.
on January 19, 2014
I have had unit for 2 days. Quick synopses: After putting the battery in this clock (AA was included box), I followed the instruction and set the time zone, DST (on) and hung it on the wall. Within 10 minutes, the clock wound itself to the correct time. From a functional standpoint, the R wave thing seams to work well.

1 star off for 2 things.
#1 The clock second hand makes a ticking sound, which is only a little quieter than the $10 clock I have from Target. I would have expected it to be more quiet. If you live in a 2 bedroom apt, you will notice the tick it the clock is in your bedroom, but it would not keep you up at night.

#2 I though I wouldn't mind the print being on the clear plastic face of the clock, rather than the back face and behind the hands, but I was wrong. The numbers cast a shadow, and it's not something I like about it. Not really a deal breaker, just wish it was more traditional.

Overall, I like the clock. However, with so many other options available, I would not likely buy the clock again.