Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2015
review image
on July 19, 2005
This watch is very much like the Rolex in appearance which gives it a rich look. It has a day/date window and is easy to set. The quartz movement makes it an excellent timekeeper. My only negative comment is the hands are not easily seen because they are the same color as the background dial. I've owned another Seiko watch for 25 years that was trouble free and expect this new watch to be the same. Seiko makes a great product.

Ray
on December 17, 2005
This not "exactly" like my Seiko but it is almost the same thing. My day/date is in two seperate windows and the gold/silver is reversed on the band.

I've bought some nice watches over the years but I must say that this has been the nicest I've ever owned.

Mine was given to me as a gift by my son years ago.

It was only worn as a dress watch for the first year but when my work watch went out I started wearing it at all times. This meant I had to be careful but as we all know, eventually it gets a bang here and another there and pretty quickly it's not very "dressy". This watch has been unbelievably tough! I've lost count of the times that I thought I had damaged it and discovered it was just fine.

I have a lot of trouble with bands either pinching, being uncomfortable or in the case of leather just plain wearing out very fast. This band is very comfortable and like the watch itself still shows very little wear.

I look at this watch weekly and tell myself I am going to find another one like it for dress wear ONLY. Well, here it is on sale and guess what, I don't need it! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this one! It still looks great. It still keeps perfect time. Nothing has faded. I just can't find a reason to complain. If it continues to wear this good it may be another 4 or 5 years before I have to relace it.

I thought I would share this because I know how hard it is to make decisions about these things online when you can't actually hold it in your hand and I thought it might help others in making their buying decision.

I love this watch in every way! Not too big. Not too small. Very comfortable and keeps its good looks. Like I said, my band is silver with gold center and I guess the silver is stainless. The gold shows very little wear being in the middle. It might be different if it were on the outside like this one.

A nice quality timepiece that most any man would really enjoy. I know I do!
on December 29, 2014
If one wants to get as close as you can in purchasing a watch that looks and feels like a Rolex then this is the watch---outstanding quality and fantastic price--this is my second Seiko, the first one lasted 20 years, and I hope to get the same results from this one.
on January 2, 2010
My Seiko watch, which is identical to this one, has lasted 29 years. It is in the shop for it's first repair since my owning it, other than battery replacements. Seems the last person who changed the battery used tape to hold the battery in place,and it has gummed up the works somewhat. Can't go wrong with this watch in my opinion.
on November 1, 2008
After 20 years of use, my previous Seiko watch was no longer worth repair. I purchased this item and am completely satisfied with it as it is almost a copy of my old one. I can only hope that it will last as long as its' predecessor.
on February 14, 2014
I love this watch so much this is my third one. Fortunately for me they still make this model. My only complaint is that when months are not 31 days I have to manually reset it. Other than that it keeps very accurate time for long periods without needing adjustments. I often get comments about it being a very expensive watch but the price on Amazon makes it a great value. Highly recommend this watch.
on November 27, 2013
This is the second one...first one had a faulty clasp making it impossible to close. Amazon's great return policy works! I sent the faulty one back and got a better one. The clasp is still a bit picky, but it does close. The watch is very handsome. The dial is easy to read. My husband has had a variation of this watch for 30 years. It's been a reliable watch in the past and we hope the newest iteration of it is as good.
on January 12, 2007
This watch is light, very thin and it adjusts perfectly to my wrist. I find it very ellegant. Everyone in my office thinks it's a very expensive watch.
on February 15, 2014
Have been wearing "SEIKO" since I got my first one in 1966, in a USN Post Exchange in South East Asia. Paid $14.95 for that baby! Probably have had 15-16. Up till lately it got the bug to collect them once I found how "affordable" they are through AMAZON.