5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Seiko watch
Over the years, I've purchased and enjoyed 4 Seiko watches. Never had a problem with any of them, and this continues the pattern.
Some difficulty removing the pins to adjust band, but I finally got that done.
Published on May 23, 2010 by James M. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars not represented properly
Published on April 1, 2011 by Sharon Peek

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars not represented properly, April 1, 2011
Sharon Peek (Orange City, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Men's SGGA52 Dress Two-Tone Silver Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch is beautiful however it is misrepresented. The watch is supposed to be water resistant to 30 meters. I noticed in the book it is only cleared for a splash immediately wiped up. Bought this watch for beauty and water resistance. It is beautiful, but not functional in any type of water, even the shower as stated in the book. Called Seiko, and they advise it is misrepresented.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Seiko watch, May 23, 2010
Some difficulty removing the pins to adjust band, but I finally got that done.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, August 30, 2013
Y. Hsu (lakeland, tn United States) - See all my reviews
i have the exact same watch bought 25 years ago and still working,only the band broke.
this watch is light and thin, simple design, i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars still going, March 25, 2014
Love this watch, my first Seiko which is 25 yrs old and still ticking, I decided to replace it with a identical Seiko and at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 5, 2012
Great watch; got it on sale for $75. This same watch was being sold at a local watch store for $195! Functions well and the design is up my alley.

edit: After wearing this watch at my new job, I have bumped it from a 4 star to a 5 star. I wasn't 100% sure that I loved the style, but it goes very well with my formal business attire. Very happy with the quality and style, especially considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch and price, but the band is not user sizeable., April 26, 2014
It took more than a little reading to get the weekday to read in English not Spanish and the band cost me $10 to get sized, unless you have jeweler tools to remove the links. Other than that I love how it looks and keeps time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, April 2, 2014
Really like it and it keeps excellent time. I wear constantly even swimming. I did change bands because I like stretch bands

2.0 out of 5 stars seiko?, July 15, 2014
not too happy with it because it just does not work if it is not wear'n. which I had that info before purchasing this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, great price for quality, easy to adjust band, July 5, 2014
Purchased on Amazon when price went to $51.88 in June 2014 after alert e-mail from camelcamelcamel (price now at $96). This replaced my favorite Seiko watch which is 20 years old. It looks as good as the illustration. In 5 minutes I easily removed 2 links by pushing the pins in the direction of the arrow, then reassembled the band. I used the ink cartridge of a writing pen (the steel tip doesn't easily bend like a paper clip) and small hammer to remove the pins. I am confident that this Seiko will give me at least 10 years of reliable service (my old Seiko is still running but the crystal is badly scratched).

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the watch, June 23, 2014
It is a very attractive watch and comfortable to wear. It's dial is very easy to read. I am most pleased with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›