5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!
I thought this watch looked good in the online photos, but when you open the box it is absolutely beautiful! I have had a gold tone men's Seiko watch with a black face for at least fifteen years, but the process of having to replace batteries every year had resulted in some loss of integrity to the case seal and I decided it was time to replace it. This one appealed to...
Published on March 25, 2007 by Mark W

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, but second hand broken after 3 months
1. In my opinion the watches looks very attractive on the arm.
2. It's stainless case and band covered by something durable (after 3 months there aren't any scratches or marks).
3. Not lightweight. First week (after my previous titanium watches) I felt some weight on arm, but now it's ok. I don't feel it.

All above are good points, but...
Published on September 5, 2009 by R. Podlinov

‹ Previous | 17 8 920 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a birthday gift for Son, he loves it, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA366 Stainless Steel Two-Tone Kinetic Dress Watch (Watch)
My wife, son and I are all long time Seiko wearers. We have never received a bad product. Each and every one of us have delighted, in each and every Seiko we have owned. they were designed to live long and prosper, with a beauty and a style that all who see it can admire. Those of us who own one, our watch is a personal possession. Once you have YOUR watch, it is devastating when years later it finally dies. My wife bought me my first Seiko over 40 years ago. I can still remember opening the Blue Seiko case that day, to reveal MY Watch. A beautiful.stainless steel case that seemed to flow into the now famous Seiko band. but the best was yet to come. A crystal with large facets i had had not seen before. The crystal protected the watch and high-lighted the most Dazzling emerald green face that I have ever seen, before or since. when 20 years later it finally became non-functional, i relegated it to its Case and after all it was my first Seiko, and i like to open it up and admire MY WATCH and daydream of the places and the people we had seen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men's SKA366 Kinetic Black Ion Watch, July 13, 2013
I prefer Day / Date but the style, weight and look of this date model is very nice indeed. Comfortable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It !!, June 27, 2013
I Love It !! Very Nice Black/Gold finish. Very Business looking. Great Price !! It doesn't have a battery to replace !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, June 21, 2013
T. Artrip (Dublin, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I just started wearing the watch yesterday, so it is far too early to say whether it will be reliable, but I love the appearance and weight. Several other reviewers have said the picture doesn't quite do it justice, and I would have to say the same thing.

I owned a Seiko Kinetic watch shortly after they released them and got about 10 years out of it before the capacitor stopped holding a charge. My understanding is that Seiko has resolved that problem with the battery mechanism they use now, so I'm hoping I'll be able to use this one even longer than I did the last one (which I loved until it died).

A note about removing links: at first appearance, it looks like the pins holding the links together are screws, but they really aren't. There are special tools that you can use to remove links, but I just used a hammer and a very small screwdriver (1 mm head) to poke the pins out. Putting them back in also required a light tap with the hammer/screwdriver combination. The arrows on the back of the band show you the direction in which the pins exit.

Love the watch and looking forward to many years of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, June 17, 2013
I loved the appearance of the watch, so I bought it. The price was very reasonable compaired to the suggested retail price. It was delivered on time and I've been wearing it for a week. I had to adjust the band but that was expected. The overall quality of the watch is very good. Lots of complements so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day Gift 2013, June 16, 2013
This was a great choice for my husband on Father's Day. He loves it, very nice looking! Easily winds with a flex of the wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men's Kinetic Black Ion Watch, June 14, 2013
A very nice structurally sound watch with a striking appearance. The contrast on the face is quite good . It is a bit on the heavy side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 10, 2013
This watch is absolutely beautiful and keeps accurate time. the fact that its powered from movement makes it incredibly efficient which I love. The watch is also heavy which is a good sign of quality materials that are designed to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking, June 5, 2013
a great looking watch,a little on the heavy side,but i got use to it and don't find it objectionable,works as it should,for the price it can't be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars big, May 31, 2013
larger than i imagined, but seems to be a fine instrument. instructions could be better in getting the watch functioning.

‹ Previous | 17 8 920 | Next ›