5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch
I purchased this watch for my husband for christmas and it is absolutely beautiful. It is a nice, large, heavy watch for a MAN. And the gold is not a tacky yellow gold.
Published on January 11, 2009 by Denelle Mcfadden

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor for Kinetic drives
The newer Kinetic quartz watches ( I bought an original 1995 model) do not use a capatitor like the originals did, they use a lion-litium battery. While this is an improvement, somewhat, it is also problematic..

Published on July 27, 2012 by Chazman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, January 11, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch at a Great Price, March 20, 2010
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
I love this watch, you cannot find a better value when it comes to the quality and craftsmanship. When you wear this watch you will feel like a million dollars. It looks and feels great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
I wear this watch daily in my office job and use a sport-diving watch other times. The watch is very nice looking, comfortable and seems to be durable. The face is brown in color, for some reason I thought it was going to be blue; however, I am glad it is this color as it gives a very distinguished look and goes well with all colors one might have in their typical business wardrobe. The gold tone seems to be durable and does not have a cheap appearance like many gold tone watches. The watch has a masculine appearance. So far I have noticed great accuracy in its keeping of time. The watch does not get caught on shirt or suit coat sleeves as many larger dress watches (or diving watches) tend to do.

I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone needing a dress watch that is comfortable, stylish, masculine and accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, January 25, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
I had shared this item with my wife but she had seen me looking at many Seiko watches and blessed me with a different model, a two-toned Kinetic and it is just as nice. While I still love this one (SKA404) and will likely add it to my other Seiko watches. I can assure you that a Seiko is a stylish and reliable timepiece maker and while you can spend a lot more, in my opinion you'll not get one much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Seiko!, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
As always, Seiko has produced another stylish high-quality timepiece in this Kinetic watch. I prefer gold-toned watches and Seiko has some of the best quality gold plating in the industry - very slow wearing even with an extremely active lifestyle. Perhaps someday I will be able to afford solid gold but until then I expect to get many years service out of this impressive watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor for Kinetic drives, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)

While the Lion-litium battery can be replaced at a reasonable price, it has it's drawbacks. If it completely runs down, it cannot be fully charged again, and thats the problem, most of these Kinetics sit around in stores or wharehouses for months, if not years and when you buy it, the watch will take about 2500 shakes to get it running where it will keep a full charge.

You will have to wear this on a daily basis to keep it running, and if after a few days of inactivity it stops running you will have to give it a couple of hundred shakes to get it running where the second hand ticks by the second and not a double click (indicates low charge).

Forget the idea of a watch winder (like would would use on an automatic) they rotate way to slow to even keep even with a kinetic.

My advice is, if your not going to wear this watch everyday (I have several watches) get a battery model or an automatic instead. A dead automatic can be hand wound 30-40 times and be ready to rock and roll, while this kinetic needs 250 shakes to to get it going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scored Hubby Points with this gift!, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
Ordered this watch to make my hubby feel special! It certainly lived up to my expectations! He loves it and receives many compliments on it. What a handsome and expensive looking watch! Very satisfied!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
Seiko Kinetic watch-great! I really liked. Very beautiful and very accurate. I recommend to all my friends to buy watches Seiko Kinetic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch!, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch for a very reasonable price (I paid about $170)...It looks great and I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated nice quality watch, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKA404 Kinetic Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch misreading that the dial color was charcoal I was wanting it in black. The actual color is a brown color nothing close to charcoal or gray as described but nevertheless I'm going to keep it. The watch is excellent quality very sophisticated looking. The brown color dial is different than what color I would normally choose but it still nice and worth keeping to give to my honey for Christmas. The price was $100 to $150 less than every store I found it at. I will let my honey get some wear out if this one than definitely order another seiko kinetic next watch purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›