Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon January 22, 2013
I have had this watch for a year and it is the one everyone notices.
Generally they point to it, nod and approve.
The classiness factor gets acknowledgement. Bravo!

The black on black looks luxurious and a bit mysterious.
The black face and gold hands make for very high readability.
The lack of a second hand is not a problem; we will not be taking a pulse or timing a race tonight, we are enjoying, relaxing and socializing without a nervous second hand ticking away.

This is a dress watch pure and simple.
I find it one of the most comfortable to wear; mostly I do not feel it on the wrist. Perhaps it is the more narrow pillow shape Tonneau style which does not bother the back of my hand like some fat round watches.
The black bracelet is comfortable, but takes a bit of time to get used to the clasp arrangement.
Did I mention it keeps very good time ? There was no noticeable error in a year.
I like it as much as any I have.
on March 21, 2011
I purchased this watch last Labor Day weekend and got a sweet deal.The watch looks much better in person and I may add that it looks expensive. As a bonus, it is a Seiko and that says it all. I am still trying to get comfortable with the lock mechanism for the bracelet. There's a technique to it and I am getting better.I do not have any misgivings;it does lock securely.Friends commented favorably on the watch's apearance and that made me feel as if I had made a good choice.
on December 16, 2010
This watch was a gift for my husband. He saw it in a Macy's ad. I saved over $80 buying from Amazon. It is a very elegant watch, though I think the face is a little small. Hubby likes it, so no problem.
on October 29, 2013
Just received the watch - appears to be excellent quality - very attractive - suitable as a dress watch - not for construction or that type of use.
on March 16, 2014
This is a very nice watch by SEIKO but it looked extremely small on my wrist. The style is nice and it is quite a handsome watch for a smaller gentleman but it was way too small for me - I am 6'3" and weigh 250 lbs.
on September 26, 2011
The watch is great, looks even better in person. I'm pleased with the purchase so far it is durable and easy to size to your wrist. I've had many compliments from friends and family. Excellent
on July 1, 2014
Good quality of dial and nice design. But the platting paint started going away from metal strap. Going to talk to SEIKO on the warranty.
on January 4, 2014
I have been looking for a watch for awhile now. When I came across this one, I purchased it right away. I love it and it looks great.
on January 16, 2014
I bought this for my husband for his Birthday. This is his favorite watch now. He wears it for all occasions
on July 2, 2015
I have more watches than I need and swore off getting any more. Then I saw this one and broke my vow. I do know how to tell time on a rectangular watch with no numbers so that didn’t bother me. I’ll look forward to its turn on my wrist. You won’t find this watch at a lower price, believe me I tried. It’s an eye catcher with out being “blingy”. If you’re into big bulky watches this isn’t for you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse