Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 11, 2014
well this is my first watch after almost five years or more of not wearing watches

i love the watch it is very stylish and very attractive

the only thing i was a little disappointed about the leather of the strap i expected it to be better

other than that it is very nice watch.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 27, 2012
Picked up this watch for $232 during a sale and am very happy with it so far. It has a medium-large sized face which suits my wrist and frame. Also, the design is quite elegant for a sports watch. Although it is water resistant, I would suggest not getting the leather band wet as it will deteriorate quite quickly. It has already become one of my best watches.
on March 23, 2013
I had been looking at different brands and models for a long time and finally decided on this one because I liked the appearance and features. Its also hard to find another model in this price range with a sapphire crystal which was another selling point for me. I only have a few minor complaints. The first thing I noticed is the band does not flex where it attaches to the case. Not a big deal, but when I'm out in the sun during the summer months I often take my watch off and put it in my pocket to avoid sweat and tan lines. That makes it a little more difficult since it won't fold flat, but its not a big deal. The only other thing I could find wrong is the luminescence doesn't last very long in the dark. I can hold it under a bright light for several minutes and the hands and number markers will glow brightly for maybe 20 minutes to half an hour, but it quickly fades out and becomes difficult to see within an hour or so. The alarm isn't very loud either but I never use that feature so it doesn't really matter to me. Other than those minor issues I'm very happy with it so far.
on January 29, 2013
My husband asked for this watch for Christmas. If you asked me that day if we liked the watch I would have said I hated it. We could not get the knob out to adjust the date/time to save our lives. It was only upon intense reading of both instruction manuals that we found out there is a trick to "unlocking" the knob. Since then my hubby has been very pleased. My only complaint would be making it easier to understand how to set the date/time.
on January 2, 2013
I've found this watch 2 years ago. And finally, after I've seen them in a store and tried it on my wrist - I have decided to buy it!
What I like the most - is design. It is the mix of classics and sport or modern. Black and red colors together with steel - looks very bright. They looks good both with suits and sportswear.

I have not a big wrists, some of watches are too big for me, but this one is just fine. Leather strap feels good on wrist. The watch is light weighted.

All the feature like date, alarm, tachymeter is not quite important for me, I’m not sure if I’m going to use them. And I for the moment I don’t want to read instructions manual. But anyway, the watch looks good with all the hands.
So, If you like how do they look, and you are not as big as Terminator – you can buy them!
on August 5, 2014
This watch is the second Seiko model I've purchased. The first one I purchased 40 years ago and it still works! This is a quality watch that looks very professional but won't break your piggy bank. When you pick it up, you can tell by the weight it is a quality time piece and I expect it to provide me with many years of enjoyment. Now, I just have to learn how to use it!
on June 16, 2015
I used www.time.gov to set my Sportura's time, and the watch maintains 100% accuracy. The leather band is very nice and the red stitching gives it a good look. Someday I will use the tachymeter and stop watch. The calendar date works fine and the 100 meter water resistance will be great when caught outside in a downpour. The alarm is very faint and could be used only under extremely quiet conditions -- thus the four star.
on August 5, 2013
I've had this watch for about a week now and I cannot say enough good things about it. It has some sparkle to it which makes it look very classy. I wear it every day going to the office but I would also not hesitate in wearing it as a dress watch. I own about a dozen watches and this one so far is the best I've ever owned. The red hand for the stopwatch function adds a very nice touch. It is also very easy to distinguish the time with the white hands on the black dial.

I highly recommend this watch!
on March 17, 2016
This is my first Seiko and I love it. It feel so good on my wrist, it's just the right weight and size, it feels solid and high quality. The only thing i had to do was fix because it was lined up with the time which was pretty easy to do if you follow the directions to adjust the alarm or the stop watch feature(I only had to adjust the alarm). One thing that sort of kept me off from seikos is that not a lot of them use sapphire crystal which for a daily watch is a
Not a good thing for me so as soon as I saw this had sapphire crystal with those looks and features I couldn't say no. I am going to replace the strap with a nato strap though soon because i think it'll look good on this watch.

I highly recommend this watch it's great.
review image review image review image review image
on March 17, 2014
The size is right at 45mm for me, not too big, not too small. Very shiny and eye catching! The weight is right too. Overall I love the color combination with the red stitches. So far very precise too. The sapphire glass is a blast!