Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 14, 2012
This was a gift for my husband who is an avid watch collector, he changes his watch depending on what he wears, where he's
going, etc. He just loved this watch, the rose gold looks fabulous with the black. Very high quality, I got an excellent price
thru amazon as usual. The only store I found it in near me was Macy's and they wanted over $600. for it. I shop Amazon for
all the bargains and I usually do good. I admit that Amazon is not perfect and occassionally they have a high price on things,
but, 99.9% their perfect.
on September 9, 2013
I love my new Seiko Men's SNAE80 "Sportura" with rose gold accents.
The most I like about the watch is the option that the alarm chronograph is dual time capable and alarm hands can indicate the time in a different time zone. The quality of the watch is amazing, especially for its price. It has luminescent hands and markers, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, and a leather strap with white stitching. The watch was well packed and arrived as promised.
Great addition to my collection!
on February 21, 2013
Love this watch. Elegant, and beautifully made. The quality rivals watches costing ten times as much. Rose gold color is outstanding and looks like it goes through and through. Dial is easy to read and the leather band is thick and soft. Very pleased.
on September 20, 2013
This watch is a beautifully crafted watch that stands out when you walk in a room. For the price, I highly recommend adding this to your collection or making this your primary everyday watch in the business setting.
on May 23, 2013
This watch is quite amazing. First of all, it is a beautiful timepiece. I have received many complements and looks in the two weeks I have been wearing it. The color of the rose gold plated stainless case, crown, hands, etc. is stunning to the eye and subtly stands out but is not flashy thanks to the black bezel, face and leather band. The watch is very comfortable to wear and the leather feels like very good quality and is quite soft. All of the details are wonderful, down to the stitching and matching rose gold clasp. The details on the face are easy to read in any light and the date window fits in nicely with the layout of the face.

This is my second Seiko wrist watch, but it will not be my last.
on May 13, 2013
I have more watches than most folks, but I view them as fashion statements - like what a shirt tie used to denote. This watch is both classy and casual and goes with just about any outfit. It commands attention is a subtle way and just love the versatility and looks. Plus I have always had great success with the durability of Seiko.
on August 9, 2013
Wow super what a watch not only functional but absolutely beautiful. Masterfully crafted. Thanks Seiko and Amazon for blending quality and price.
on July 5, 2012
Super nice, very expensive looking. My husband received it as a gift and lived it. It can be worn with anything..
on November 15, 2013
Love it. It is a nice watch. Everything I expected. The only thing is the thing won't lay flat. The band is kind of fixed in place, where it's attached to the watch. The alarm is alittle hard to set. But all in all, very nice watch. Got it fast from Amazon. LOVE IT.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2013
so far all the reviews have been 5 stars. i give it another one, 5 stars. its great looking!! i thought maybe the rose gold would be too "rosey" but it isn't. the watch fits a dressy as well as casual outfit. it caught my eye browsing and i jumped on it, it is a keeper.