5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT
Published on December 4, 2012 by Jess

1.0 out of 5 stars My watch is missing..
I gave one star because i still wait to receive this Watch from 8 april 2014 ,USPS doesn"t show on tracking number where is my package i wait like a stupid costumer...what can i say more?
Published 7 months ago by doruepi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SNDX95 Sportura Classic Ceramic Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Love, love, love this watch! Most ladies watches are very petite and dainty. I was looking for something that mirrored a men's style, but still carried the ladies feel - this was it. I find it to be the perfect size for me (I'm 6'1" and every other watch I've bought looks ridiculously small on my wrist) - large enough to make a statement, but small enough to still feel feminine. I waited 4 months researching pricing since it was a significant investment, but I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!, January 15, 2013
My hubby bought this for me for Christmas and I love it!! Very good quality (love my Seikos) and it looks great on. It has a mother of pearl face with chronographs and diamond accents. Very fashionable, stylish and just plain Beautiful!!

Would recommend to any woman who wants a 'boyfriend' style watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch... The wife love's it, January 2, 2013
If you are after a quality timepiece for the missus... this is it! I was even supposed to get it engraved for our 20th wedding anniversary but have yet to be able to pry it off her wrist to do it. Great looking, high quality watch, that I would highly recommend...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my daughter..., November 9, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for my daughter who is starting a new job and needed a professional looking timepiece. She loved it and took it to a local jeweler in DC to have the band adjusted. The jeweler told her that it was a very good watch and also gave her some cautionary advice to hold onto the extra links that were removed in the event she needed to replace later. Specifically, he said that the ceramic part of the watch band is more susceptible to to chipping than the stainless steel of course and having the extra links would allow for easier repair if it became necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful watch!, May 22, 2013
Rynn (Singapore) - See all my reviews
i love this watch!! did alot of homework and hesitated quite some time before purchasing. it's so beautiful , i got the length altered the very moment i got it. totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 10, 2012
This watch is so pretty, it goes with everything I wear. I love it. I had looked around for quite some time to make sure what I wanted and I could not be happier.
It was delivered quickly as promised with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch for the ladies!, March 25, 2013
MCU (Philippines) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift for my wife. Very beautiful timepiece I must admit. Nice size and weight and excellent for ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, May 2, 2014
I saw this at my local jewelers and fell in love with it. It is sporty and beautiful at the same time. It fits the bill for me as it is large enough to see with out my glasses and is waterproof. I purchased it to wear while ski patrolling. I had to bring it to a watch repair guy to have the bracelet shortened because it was not a do it yourself job. Even paying 16$ for that I still got a deal by purchasing from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and Stunning, January 1, 2014
This was a christmas present for my wife. She absolutely loves it. I too have to admit that it looks much better out of the box than the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece, December 10, 2013
It's beautiful and very good piece. I'm totally in love with my new Seiko.
It's a really nice boyfriend watch, casual but elegant at the same time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›