Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SNDX98 Sportura Classic Chronograph Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2013
This is my first Seiko watch and thus far, I am amazed by the quality! For years my dad's been trying to get me to buy one and I finally gave in. I couldn't be happier! The watch is really quite stunning! It is also a bit heavier than some of the other female watches I have purchased. The mother of pearl bezel is lovely and the leather is a really great quality. The only surprise was the bottom cover, which happened to be blue. I found that to be a bit odd but not a review killer.

Overall, the watch is great! It also glows in the dark. I noticed that for the first time last night an added bonus I say! So why did it get 4 out of 5 stars? The Calendar/Date.
on February 11, 2014
I gave this watch to my wife for her birthday, she loves it. I had to buy two because the first one didn't work, Prome took it back and promptly refunded the money, then order the second one. Perfect watch, we'll made and very nice looking, I made lots of good guy points for her birthday.
on February 21, 2014
Good watch , very well build , good looking and more importan my wife love it. I will recommend this watch
on November 5, 2014
Let me start out by saying that this is a very attractive watch,that being said i was not at all pleased with my purchase. When i watch arrived it came with a dead -as-a doornail battery, it's feels just too light,kind of cheap.I would have returned it but buy the time the delivery system where i lived dropped it off the time had passed for a refund.Again this is a very attractive watch it just didn't work for me and i gave it to a neice.Will not attempt to order any watch online again.