5.0 out of 5 stars A really beautiful watch
Published 11 months ago by Amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big and hard to read - I returned it.
Nice technology and nice looking watch. It is so big and thick abd the hands are hard to read because of the very shiny crystal.
Published 6 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars A really beautiful watch, August 27, 2013
Amazon (Washington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNE241 Solar Dress Japanese Quartz Watch (Watch)
I bought this as a birthday present for my husband. He had been wearing a Citizen solar watch, but it had so many features that you needed a PhD in watch programming to set it correctly. He even had the people we bought it from try to set it, and they had to call Citizen. This watch is easy. It doesn't do a lot; it just tells the date and the time. But it looks great on his wrist; it has a large bezel so it's easy to read, and he has a cell phone that does just about everything else he needs to have done. If what you want is to know what time it is, this watch keeps perfect time; it never needs a battery change, and it is very easy to set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, February 16, 2014
Bought this at the insistence of my wife and I believe she had the right idea. I love this watch and the fact that I could adjust the chain size. Will buy again if I have to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big and hard to read - I returned it., February 5, 2014