Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 9, 2012
I first bought the predecessor to this watch in 1986 and it's still going strong! I love Seiko watches because they are so dependable, stylish and affordable. Over the years, watch fashion is such that both men's and women's watches have gotten bigger, sometimes over the top bigger.

My S.O. has worn my Seiko tank watch on occasions because she can read the dial easier than her smaller ladies watches. Therefore, I got this watch, for HER. This is actually a good looking watch for ladies who want a bigger dial watch without looking like wearing a Man sized watches that so many women are wearing these days.

For guys, unless you like old school smaller watches, or have smaller wrist/hands, I'd skip this watch.
on January 21, 2009
The Seiko roman numeral design is a reasonable alternative to the classic Cartier watch and probably thousands less.
on June 14, 2013
Being a woman I originally looked at this watch in the womans style but reading some of the comments I determined the watch face may be to small so I looked at the men's watch, saw that is was larger and read a comment from a women that ordered the men's watch and loved it. So I did the same. I have a small wrist so the watch does look a lot larger than the tiny women's watch would but I love the style and if the face is so small I can't read it.....what sense does that make? Even with a small wrist I think the watch looks great so I would suggest if you are a women and you love this style but you need something easier to read try the man's version...you won't regret it.
on November 8, 2013
The first one was sent back for losing time. i received the second one, it also has an issue with keeping good time.
on March 10, 2015
Anyone, from a real estate agent, up to a chief executive of a fortune 500 company. The person who would wear this watch would fall in the "charmer" category whether he is married or not, probably has had a dozen girlfriends one time or another. He would be the type of guy who would wear white pants with white shoes. He certainly would be a lady's man and this watch would blend in perfectly.He is the type of person who would drive a Mercedes convertible to go with his life style and image. Down the tracks, he will probably have serious health problems with his smoking and drinking. He is the type of guy who would wear a strong after shave perhaps a yves saint laurent opium. The owner of this watch would have most certainly broken a few hearts in his time.

Update: Added a new deployment strap.
on August 14, 2013
I am kind of a watch geek and appreciate watches of every type and price. For the cost of this Seiko, it just can't be beat. If you like the look of the Cartier Tank Solo but don't have $2500 for a new quartz model, this is a great alternative. I wore it daily for five weeks and had zero problems. I would love it if this had a sapphire crystal but if it did, it wouldn't be so affordable. Definitely a reliable piece.
on September 18, 2013
What an attractive watch. Sure it's a Cartier rip off and that might explain why it looks so tasteful. Too small? Not at all. Classy looking? Without a doubt. No need to judge on looks alone as this watch is not just a pretty face it also is a good time keeper. Great watch and unbelievable price.
on October 19, 2013
I researched this watch online at several places before buying through Amazon. I got so much conflicting information as to the case size and the band size. I believe that Amazon says it takes an 18mm strap. It doesn't. The watch takes a 20mm strap. I mention this because the strap that comes with the watch is okay but this watch can look so much better with a better quality band.

The watch really is very striking. I have it on a brown alligator strap and it makes this $90 watch look like a $1000 watch. I am very satisfied with this purchase and just hope that the battery last as long as claimed. I swore I would never buy another watch that took a battery as there are so many solar options.
on August 27, 2013
was a little scared to buy a man's watch but I wanted to be able to see the time easily. does not look big at all compared to many women's watches these days. I really like it.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
I don't understand low reviews based on the size of this watch. It's like buying a coat 2 sizes too big or 2 sizes too small, then blaming the coat. People need to be more thorough and do more research before purchasing items online and not seen in person. The dimentions of this watch are clearly stated all over the internet.

I've owned 2 of these watches over the past several year. This is a high quality watch for the price in my opinion. The one I currently own has always kept great time. The original battery lasted over 4 years, The leather strap will wear in time and need to be replaced, but I think that's true with any leather item that's worn on a daily basis.