Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SNF672 Dress Watch with Leather Band
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2014
This is a beautiful watch - simple, dressy and elegant. The Roman numerals give it a classical look, and I like the gold dots at each numeral which give the face a reflective brightness. Easily to read. It is thin and light. The case dimensions are small by today's standards, but for a small wrist and/or to fit under a shirt cuff, this is a great choice. I don't like clunky - this one is perfect!
on March 3, 2014
I was getting tired of large watches, they're heavy and uncomfortable. I've always had a secret desire for a Cartier Tank, but the price of one would be a year's property taxes. But here is the Seiko, obviously inspired by the Cartier, but under $100. I've had it about 2 weeks now, it keeps perfect time, it's so light and comfortable, I sometimes forget I'm wearing a watch. The leather strap was initially a little stiff, but has now softened up and fits like a glove. The size is fine for me (I have a 7 inch wrist), and the face is quite readable. Elegant enough for dress occasions, but looks OK with casual clothes too.
on January 17, 2014
I was looking for a dress watch for my 13-year old son. He still has a small wrist and the regular men's size watches didn't look right on his wrist. This watch is ideal for his situation. The face is 22mm in diameter (as opposed to 40+mm for regular men's watches) and is a perfect fit. The watchband is a little on the large size for his wrist, but of good quality given the attractive price. Lastly, it is difficult to see in the picture but the watch has a second hand that has quartz movement.
on March 4, 2013
I have wanted this watch for so long, like 20 + years so long. Always thought the price was too much. I looked at a local watch strore and they wanted $159.00 including tax. I bought on Amazon for less than $90.00 including shipping. Love it and hope it gives me many years of ticking. Also love the 3 year warranty.
on March 31, 2014
This is a classy, sharp dress watch. I particularly like how this model has a second hand and small gold markers inside the numerals. I bought this to replace a similar Seiko I had from the early 1980s, which quit working. I hope this provides thirty good years of service as the other one did.
on March 10, 2016
Sleek, stylish, and rugged. Love it overall. I have owned two of these and I bought this one for my father. The leather band that comes with it only lasts about one year but then I rarely get more that 2 years out of any watch band. The first one I owned lasted about 6 or 7 years, it still worked after that time but I replaced it just because I had scratched it up and cracked the crystal.
on February 18, 2012
This is a very elegant, classy watch. No day/date...simply a timepiece in the classic sense. I have only worn it a few times, and have already received a ton of compliments on it. I also own a Movado Museum, and I think this Seiko makes much more of a statement at a fraction of the cost. This is not an "everyday" watch; more of a special occasion watch for when you really want to dress your best. It's not a large watch, however, so if you are a larger man you may want to consider another style. You cannot beat Amazon's price, and I was very pleased with the shipment time. Buy it...you won't be sorry!
on December 25, 2012
I own several Seikos and I love them all. They look nice, keep great time and they are durable. This model looks dressy but could be for casual use also. It is a little smaller than other men's watches but it isn't too small. It is very easy to read the time (it's hard for me to see small things up close). That is a consideration that I wish more reviews talked about.
on August 17, 2014
As with my other watch review, I have had this one only a week. I bought this one at the same time as a brown Sturhling. So far, it keeps great time and looks just like the photos online. Seems like another great buy at a great price.
on June 1, 2013
I still have my woen's Seiko watch from thirty years ago but womens watches were smaller then. This watch is beautiful and right on trend with the bigger watches. It has many holes in the band. I am 5n7" tall but small boned...When I took it out of the box, I thought it wasn't going to fit...It fit's perfectly. This watch would fit almost anyone...man or woman...and look fantastic!!! This was such a fantastic price for this timeless timepiece!!! It looks like a $500 watch...I am VERY happy with my purchase!!! Woman or Man....Go for it! You won't be disappointed!!!