Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 25, 2009
Just received my order for this watch and am more than pleased.
Even though I am a woman I chose the man's Seiko instead of the woman's. The price is better, it's larger and easier to read. I agree with the other reviewers that this is a sensational looking classic watch. Fit's like a glove to even my smaller wrist, so ladies do consider this man's watch...you'll not be disappointed.

I also appreciate that it arrived fast and on time. I could hardly wait at it was. It was well worth the wait ( of three days for Heaven's sake! )

Thank you, Amazon and Seiko.
on July 31, 2013
After extensive research, I decided to go with this watch although I am a woman. The dimensions of the ladies watched just seemed much too delicate, however I think I would have liked to have compared the two, just to be certain. It is certainly not a specifically masculine watch. I placed it on my husband's arm and it seemed too small/delicate for his arm. I wanted a "Cartier-esque" watch. I feel this is still a quality watch with classic looks, but sports a much smaller price tag.
review image
on January 25, 2009
The Seiko model SNF672 is a very distinguished looking dress watch that signals class. Its white face with black Roman numeral hour indicators along with the gold hour dots is very classy. The retro styled gold rectangular case with black hands, gold second sweep hand and black leather band adds to its elegance. I have another similar styled Seiko watch that I have owned for over twenty years and it's still working. These Seiko watches are robust and will provide many years of service to its owner. I recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a minimalist but sophisticated dress watch, which makes a strong statement of class.
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2007
I ordered this watch after I lost the sapphire crystal on my 20 year old high-dollar watch. This watch is beautiful and sure to last a long time. It costs as much or more just to repair most watches. My wife and I are both very pleased - the actual watch is MUCH better looking than the photos.
Seiko's "Men's Dress Black Leather Strap Watch" is actually both affordable (as watches go) and great for several different types of occasions! This watch is extremely well made and I will be singing Seiko's praises for offering guys such a great, reliable watch. Just as they say, this watch does indeed boast a Japanese quartz movement.

This watch is perfect for business occasions, sporty casual occasions, lunch and dinner dates and office environments. It's easy to read and the minute markers are large enough for me to be able to tell the exact time. I like that it has a seconds hand--great precision! The watch comes with a black leather band that is quite comfortable and the buckle clasp is easy to handle.

You can change the time rather easily using the knob on the right hand side of the watch. The watch is also rather water-resistant--but don't go swimming with it even if it can handle being underwater. Seiko may claim that it's water-resistant to 100 feet below water; but somehow I'm just not comfortable checking that one out. I would avoid getting this watch wet just to be on the safe side.

Overall, this men's watch by Seiko is perfect for many different occasions and as of the time I am writing this it is priced very reasonably. This watch is a great choice for guys like me who are on a budget.

I highly recommend this watch.
44 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2009
This watch is a replacement for the Seiko Kenetic watch I have had for the last ten years. I bought the kenetic watch for it's self-winding ability, however it "died" and would no longer hold a charge.

I was wearing this new watch at work and everybody told me it was too fancy to wear at work. When I told them I had only paid 64.50 for it, which included free shipping, they were amazed that a Seiko dress watch could be bought for so little.

The watch is "big" for a tank watch. What I mean by that is it is a normal sized watch. Most tank watches are small and do not look good on a normal wrist.

I like the watch. It looks like a dress watch, yet like other people who have reviewed it, I beleive it can be worn in the casual setting as well. And - it's a Seiko. I have yet to be disapointed with a Seiko. I will end with the watch looks better in person, has a legitimate "Gold" color (vs. brass like most "gold tone" watches), the cost was minimal and the quality is bound to be excellent.
on June 23, 2009
This watch was inspired by the Cartier tank watch, but of course, cost thousands less. It is very thin and easy to read. The black leather band is comfortable, and unlike a metal link band, easy to adjust for size. The watch doesn't have a calendar date or stopwatch feature, but then again, this is a dress watch. I have other more full-featured watches, but this is one that I wear when I want to dress more formally.

Citizen does make an Eco-Drive solar version of the tank watch, but I chose this one because of the price, free 1-day shipping offer, and rebate. I am hoping the Seiko battery is long-lived enough not to need changing every year. So far, I am very pleased with the watch.
on September 27, 2009
You can have the Titanium Sporty look with all the bells and whistles, just give me a quality watch that can tell me what I need to know...the time.

This is a very sharp setup. The body seems small and I was worried that I'd have to squint to see the time, but this is not the case. I have a small wrist and this is the ideal fit for me.

The designer who put this together knows the heart of an old school taste in every way.

This watch makes me look good no matter where I go...
on March 10, 2015
Anyone, from a real estate agent, up to a chief executive of a fortune 500 company. The person who would wear this watch would fall in the "charmer" category whether he is married or not, probably has had a dozen girlfriends one time or another. He would be the type of guy who would wear white pants with white shoes. He certainly would be a lady's man and this watch would blend in perfectly.He is the type of person who would drive a Mercedes convertible to go with his life style and image. Down the tracks, he will probably have serious health problems with his smoking and drinking. He is the type of guy who would wear a strong after shave perhaps a yves saint laurent opium. The owner of this watch would have most certainly broken a few hearts in his time.

Update: Added a new deployment strap.
VINE VOICEon July 3, 2010
I've owned this watch for a number of years now, and it is a great watch. I wanted something dressy, but not too expensive. Something to wear for a night on the town. This fits the bill great.

It's a very thin, nice-looking watch. It's held up well. I only use it on occasion. Obviously, it's not a watch I'm going to wear when I repair my car.

The only problem I've had is with the leather band. It cracked a little too early, in my opinion. However, I knew that eventually it would fail. It's easily replaced with a quality leather band.

I don't think you can go wrong with this watch.