5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
Published on June 18, 2012 by KYLE HOPKINS

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great, I imagine, but...
Published 3 months ago by Cegall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, June 18, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNK607 Seiko 5 Automatic Black Dial Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I got this as a gift for my brothers birthday. Its beautiful the see through back is awsome. The package was perfect for a gift but these all come from out side the the US so I can't say you'll get the same box. The box had a retail price of 185 on it and a tag on the watch had the same retail price it. So I left the price on just to look more awsome. Looked like I just over looked the tag. But he told other people how awesome I was. They're so beautiful and adorable I bought my self I different model too.
Great gift for someone or yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 29, 2011
I have worn this watch everyday since the date of receiving it. I am a merchandiser for a major company, but I wear this watch every work day. This is truly a beautiful watch in its own way. From a distant glance it looks like an everyday quartz watch, but up close you realize it's a Seiko. The band is made up of folded pieces of stainless steel my skin will prove that) that is folded to make a link. Some reviews out there will say that this is cheap, but if they knew anything about watches they would know that this simply means that this is an everyday/sports watch band. It is very light, and very strong, and with all the parts inside the case a light band is much appreciated. This watch obviously has a few scratches here and there on the band, but it still looks beautiful and I still get compliments on it all the time. The crystal is very hard and has not gotten any scratches on it thus far. The longer I have worn it has actually improved how accurate the time is. Mind you this is a mechanical watch and that's my favorite part. I would highly recommend this watch to somebody that wants an automatic watch that looks great, but remains reasonbly cheap and light weight, but yet is very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Seiko 5, October 16, 2012
Anthony Scrivani (Sicklerville, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
I had this watch in my wish list, for many months, before purchasing it. I read most of the reviews, for all of these Seiko 5 watches. I felt this one particular model looked the nicest. I finally ordered one, and so happy that I did. This is really a sharp looking watch, suitable for dress-up, or casual everyday wear. I'm always getting complements on it. It does run a bit fast, like some reviewers stated. Perhaps a minute fast, every 3-4 weeks. It's a purely mechanical self-winder, and not a quartz or battery powered watch, so this is to be expected. I am totally satisfied with this watch, and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam, April 28, 2013
Seiko still makes watches of unparalleld quality. I just retired a Seiko watch that served me unfailingly for over 30 years and still kept accurate time. Its only fault was acracked crystal that I was responsible for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great, I imagine, but..., July 30, 2014
Great looking watch that has a quality feeling to it, as would be expected from Seiko in my mind. However, the one I received does not keep time correctly for more than a day... :( Arrived in this non-working condition, and still to this day, I have not been able to get it fixed. How can I say I like the product when the one I paid for does not work? Its debatable I suppose, but my rating stands for the time being.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent lookingwatch, July 13, 2014
This is an excellent looking watch. I love the feel of it on the wrist. It seems to gain about 5 seconds per day. I bought it thinking it was a 100 meter water resistant like it states but I don't believe it is. The only thing the back says is water resistant. If you want a watch you can't take your eyes off of this is it. I love it and so do all three kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ealy love it, February 11, 2013
I read your feedbacks that this watch is too small,but it's not right, the watch is perfect, it's not to small and it's not to large, it is just perfect size. So, if you are looking for the watch that will don't bother you and will show you the exact time, believe mi you found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men' Watch, February 9, 2013
Gave this watch to my Husband for Christmas. He was thrilled to pieces with it and tells me it keeps very good time. He also likes how easy it is to read the time when he is working.

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like they use to., September 4, 2014
I am disappointed. I have owned several Seiko watches. I have been more than pleased with those watches, infact I still own 2 seiko's. but the watch that I just bought is a dissappintment. It looses about 5 min peer wk. so it is not the watch which I ordered. The watch I ordered as adv. was supposed to be waterproof to 300 ft.I nee3ded a watch that could withstand my fishing,gardening and grass cutting. I had decided not to complain but you asked for it. Have a good day. Ed Cadle. Please excuse my typing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seiko Quality, May 24, 2014
This watch was a great buy. I got it on sale, but even not on sale, it's still worth the money. As an automatic it works great, no complaints at all. I haven't seen how long the winding lasts overall, but so far it's lasted overnight (12h), which, to be honest, is all you really need it to last for. The clasp requires you to press both sides which is nice because it won't accidentally come off your wrist that way. The sweeping second hand looks great. And it's not outrageously oversized like most new watches. It's your classic Seiko watch. I highly recommend it and am very happy with the purchase :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›