Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

This watch is 100% dependable and looks more expensive on my wrist than I expected. Fairly heavy but not too heavy to be uncomfortable. A real man's feel for a watch.

It looks great next to a $2,000. gold diamond ring with a peridot stone that I, personally, designed for myself.

I recommend this watch to all of you "macho" guys out there who like to wear "bling."
on January 21, 2013
Exactly as described and arrived super-fast !!! This watch is gorgeous ! I highly recommend this vendor. A+++++++++++++++ Thanks a bunch !!!
on December 11, 2012
I LIKE ITS PRESENTATION AND GOLD COATING. IT IS HAVING A MAJESTIC LOOK. IT GIVES A PERFECT MATCH TO MY BODY COLOR.
on September 14, 2014
I bought this watch for my Daddy and he really loved it! It was shipped on a timely manner. :)
on March 24, 2015
Love this watch, this is my second one as I lost my first one.... great price :-)
on August 21, 2014
the watch did not work. I was advised to shake it for 15 minutes...I did and the watch worked all weekend...then when I took it off at night, it stopped again.
on October 4, 2012
simply is the best watch in the world, the best brand you can buy, very happy with my purchase, a clock unbreakable
on February 12, 2015
Received item as advertized. Exceeded my expectation!
on November 6, 2014
It replaces my old seiko that is 47 years old.
on January 24, 2015