5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!
Awesome design ,good functionality,very comfortable bracelet,unbeatable value.
Actually it doesn't say on a dial Made in Japan as pictured on Amazon,the back case signed Malaysia movement.
I had to remove 2 links,so the option were:
1) Go to Watch repair shop and pay $10 and $20 if it is in Beverrly Hills.
2)Purchase link remover kit here on Amazon for...
Published on May 18, 2012 by Dan

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKE AND SEIKO DEALERS WON'T FIX
Bought the watch in Feb 2013 as a present for my grandson; he wore it for 2 months and it stopped working; too late to return to Amazon. I made sure it had a Seiko warranty when I bought it from Amazon to cover this precise possibility; it came with the warranty card BUT AMAZON NEVER FILLED OUT THE INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR THE WARRANTY; I asked a family member to take...
Published 12 months ago by SAUL DAVIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNKK27 "Seiko 5" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch (Watch)
Awesome design ,good functionality,very comfortable bracelet,unbeatable value.
I had to remove 2 links,so the option were:
1) Go to Watch repair shop and pay $10 and $20 if it is in Beverrly Hills.
2)Purchase link remover kit here on Amazon for $4.
3)Try to do it on my own.
This watch comes with the bracelet that can be adjusted with small flat screwdriver and 2 small nails ,took me 10 min and it was good ,go to Youtube -watch few videos and you will be fine.
The watch came with the blue Seiko box and unstamped warranty card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a great price, January 27, 2013
Bought this watch for myself to replace a much older watch that broke. I have two other Seikos and have always been happy with the quality. This watch didn't let me down. Yes, it does lose a minute or two a day, but for a mechanical watch at this price, I feel that it is very acceptable.

Would I buy again? I sure would. Would I recommend to a friend? Sure would.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Seiko experience., September 9, 2012
RWH (Hightstown, NJ) - See all my reviews
I own aabout five Sieko watchess and found all to be top quality wrist watches, styling is excellent, construction materials and workmanshiip outstanding. Keeping time is accurate. This time I ordered the automatic winding watch that needs NO battery and not heavy! Seiko also made a transparent window in the back of this watch for us curious types to see how the watch winds it self.

For the money and quality, you can't go wrong!

RWH
Hightstown, NJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price!, July 12, 2012
Vector Scalar (Central California) - See all my reviews
This automatic watch is quite accurate; I find it loses about 1.5-2 seconds a month. It is well crafted and the fit and finish is better than the price would lead one to believe possible. The only issue is the wrist strap which feels 'cheapish', as has been noted by other reviewers. It isn't that is is too rough, or binds, or cuts, etc., the issue is that it feels too lightweight & insubstantial. It may be because I am used to wearing cheaper watches with heavier but less well finished bands; the fit and finish of the band is top notch. It just feels like it weighs next to nothing. I have grown used to it, but thought it only fair to mention. If the band bothers you too much, simply buy a new band and the watch alone still justifies a 5 star rating for the price. I highly recommend this watch to anyone seeking a stylish, reliable, durable, and 'value intensive' watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two!, April 23, 2012
At this price I bought two. I used two links from one to enlarge the band on the other to make it fit properly. With the other I bought a navy blue Nato band. Very nice. One sort of formal, the other casual. They are both extremely accurate according to the atomic clock on the kitchen wall. Give or take a second here and there, but who cares? They're mechanical.
Just a note: I don't know why a reputable manufacturer will make such short bands. BL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, September 15, 2012
Great watch for me. I have had the watch for about a month now with no issues at all. Keeps great time. The winding stem is located and made so that it doesn't pop out and stop running when I take my hand out of my pocket like other watches do. The day/date is large enough to read as well. Pleased with the latch on the bad too, very secure. The self winding mechanism works great. I wear it about 15 hours a day and have never had to wind it with the stem. So far, a great time piece!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice watch for the money., March 23, 2013
A very nice watch but the band had very sharp edges. Its disappointing to have to buy a new band for a brand new watch in order to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEIKO SNKK27 Watch, November 13, 2012
This watch looks great and runs great. It loses about 2 seconds per day, so it gets reset about every 2 weeks or so. That's great for an automatic winding watch. That is accurate enough for me and it does not need a new battery every 12 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars siko mens watch, October 6, 2012
It came as promised and was able to get it the next day with the promotion offered. I had a watch for a long time but broke after i inadvertently fell over the watch and broke the crystal. I saw this one which was very similar to the one my dad gave me.

I like the blue dial and the ability to see the numbers and sweeping hands at night. I wore the watch for a swim and dived about 10 feet. It is really water proof though I have not tried the 100 meters. I might do that on my next vacation.

The accuracy is fairly decent and the day and date switches automatically. I can see the weight that sets the automatic function, which is a novelty by it self.

I was able to adjust the strap as described in a You Tube video with fair easiness and in less time to walk to the repair shop. All in all took less than 5 mins excluding the time for looking for the spring attachment as it flew out trying to separate the band. Then I realized you could actually skip that part where you separate the band.

All in all a good buy from a decent merchant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, keeps up the good name of the Seiko 5 line., June 28, 2012
This watch is pretty accurate, but since it's an automatic it's not as accurate as a quartz. My watch has only lost a few seconds since receiving it about a week ago. The colors look great, and I swapped out the metal band for a more comfortable Nato strap. This has become my everyday watch, I highly recommend Seiko as a watch company. More specifically the Seiko 5 line, for the price you can't find a better watch. The only problem is Amazon says the watch is waterproof, but it's water resistant, not proof. I've splashed water on my watch a few times and it's fine, but I definitely will not be swimming with this bad boy on.