5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money
Published 24 months ago by Christopher

3.0 out of 5 stars It's working so far...
It's working so far... i hope this will last forever.

Published 22 months ago by Mikel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, August 24, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNKK47 "Seiko "5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I have recieved compliments from friends about the watch.It seems to need to be reset every time I put it on,however it is accurate when worn.I chose the automatic movement because I did not want to deal with battery replacement.I am satisfied with it....Also it was tight on my wrist at first,however after wearing it a few times it fit me perfectly.Suggest you wear it before having it adjusted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko, December 9, 2013
The Seiko watch is very professional looking. It looks clean and not cluttered. You can use this watch as a business watch and a go out watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko SNKk47, September 13, 2013
The photograph did not do the product justice. It is far more elegant and smart on the arm. I have used it now for
a week and it keeps accurate time and has not lost or gained. Adjustment of date and day is so simple. I made a
good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for my husband, January 7, 2013
He likes this brand and has had before. This watch is classy looking and comfortable to wear. So far is keeping good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, September 14, 2012
Reliable, simple and practical if you're going for functionality in a watch. Got this after my 10 year old Kinetic and an Eco Drive gave up the ghost. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Closest to an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak You'll Get!, July 28, 2013
I bought this watch after looking for days to find an automatic movement watch that vaguely resembled the octagonal bezel of the AP RO [[...] The AP is unfortunately 7,000$ minimum pre-owned with papers... So, it was obviously out of my university student budget...

This watch though [although not what I would call an homage] has some distinct stylistic similarities and at the 70$ price tag was more than worth taking the plunge.

Pros;
- Automatic Movement
- Seiko Name and Reliability
- One hell of a looker with the unique octagonal aesthetic
- Day/Date

Cons;
- Bracelet occasionally catches arm hair

If I were to sum this up in 1 word though; Wow.

It's utterly superb. It's my 3rd Seiko, and my Second Seiko 5. If you're a beginning watch collector or just someone looking for a classy accessory buy this without second thought, you will not regret it in the slightest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and Reliable, December 11, 2012
I bought this watch a month ago as i am fond of Mechanical watches and Seiko is a good brand for Mechanical Watches, This watch looks great, works fine. the only issue is with the date and day adustment, it's some time confusing. rest the watch is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 17, 2012
Excellent service from seller and USPS.
The watch arrived in perfect condition,
with tags,plastics,new Seiko box,papers
and no scratches.
Thanks to "Just Calculators"

5.0 out of 5 stars Last watch you'll ever need., November 23, 2012
K. Taylor "Keeper of Mythos Lore (and other l... (St Louis, MI. Yes, there is a St Louis in Michigan too.) - See all my reviews
No winding. No battery. Looks good with a suit or casual wear. Good warranty.

I coudl make it long and flowery, but there is no need. The reputation of the product speaks for itself.

If you're less than 6ft, expect to take to to a jeweler to have the band adjusted. That is the only thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's working so far..., October 20, 2012
It's working so far... i hope this will last forever.

I'm just concern as to why the watch's band and bezel seemed to be just silver coated and not like the old seiko5 watches where the metal are really stainless steel. Even if the watch has scratches in it, it won't change the appearance and/or color of it. Currently, I've started seeing few scratches in the band and the metal coat are a little visible.

Rate and Discover Movies