5.0 out of 5 stars Same Watch, Different Seller
P.S. I still like it a year later on may 22, 2014.

Intial thoughts on receipt May 29, 2013:

Published 15 months ago by Andy San Diego

2.0 out of 5 stars Band was way to small. Had to send it ...
Band was way to small. Had to send it back. They need a way to measure your wrist to see if it fits before you order it.
Published 1 month ago by Chris Fredrikson

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Watch, Different Seller, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNKK52 Seiko 5 Automatic Gold-Tone Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
P.S. I still like it a year later on may 22, 2014.

Intial thoughts on receipt May 29, 2013:

This watch met my high expectations and came in three working days. It was the only one left by Seller Watchsavings although a card in the nice Seiko box says jomashop.com. It was wrapped around a satin pillow in a hard Seiko box surrounded by bubblewrap inside a larger box, and came by USPS. Plastic was wrapped around part of the clasp. No plastic film was necessary on the crystal because it couldn't touch anything.

I paid $80 including Free Super Saver Shipping, about the same price asked by this seller at $85 with free shipping.

It keeps very good time. You can't wind it by turning the stem, and it doesn't have a hacking movement (can't stop second hand when crown pulled out) - neither a big deal. The instruction booklet states, "After being worn for 12 hours, your automatic movement has an average reserve life span of 38 hours before it will stop running."

The day/date are honestly the most legible I've ever seen, perhaps the largest print. Very easy to set the time, day, and date.

In the dark the hands are the easiest to read of any watch I can recall.

The screwdown back is transparent so you can see the movement, a nice touch. On arrival, it was protected by a plastic film.

The dial diameter on the large size, and the thin-to-average thickness are ideal for my taste.

I really like the super shiny gold surface on the sides of the case. The brushed surface on the top of the case, around the shiny bezel, blends into the brushed surface of the bracelet.

My wife's gold-tone Seiko watch is many decades old, so I believe this one will look good for a long time provided you don't scratch it with something hard.

NOTE: The bracelet would be small for someone with a very large wrist. Mine is perhaps slightly larger than average, and I just made the bracelet a bit smaller by relocating a pin the small two hole adjustment that is available. I didn't have to remove any links.

If something else occurs to me, I'll update this review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 29, 2014
Robert (CUMMING, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I love the watch. It keeps great time as my old Seiko did. the only problem is gold hands on a gold face makes it a little hard to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gorgeous timepiece/SEIKO, April 4, 2014
Everything positive! This little watch is even better looking than pictures depict. Will never hesitate to do business with This company OR to purchase another SEIKO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Fine watches. My favorite watch company. I use them since 1980.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness!!, July 22, 2014
This watch looks gooood, very good. My mouth dropped when i saw it in person, i was like ooouuuuu weeeeee.. From a distance the face actually looks bigger. I guess that's a shine affect cause it does shine. Had to resize to fit perfect but for me that's all steel brace watches. For the type of links in the watch I had trouble resizing it but watch this YouTube video for help..Very simple http://youtu.be/NfxCJp9HyjM Will shop from buyer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY SATISFIED!, June 5, 2014
Got this watch for my boyfriend & we both love it! Watch looks great! I recommend this product to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, May 22, 2014
What I ordered and fast A+
I don't know what else to say except Happy and thanks for the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars the picture doesn't make justice to this beauty, May 15, 2014
I'm always buying Seiko watches... they're cheap considering the quality they are made of, the machinery inside... this is one of those examples, and if you think this watch looks pretty in the pictures, wait to have it in your wrist... shine uniquely, but doesn't look cheap at all! it's beautiful and classy.

Buy and fall in love when opening the box

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid buy, February 11, 2014
Looks even better in person. I probably will order a second. My favorite watch by far and at less than $100, you can't beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this watch, January 27, 2014
i love this watch it's my everyday fit and its unique everybody always stops me and ask where i got it from

Rate and Discover Movies