Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 26, 2014
Had one of these in 1970 and wore it till I destroyed it......four years later. Best watch I ever had. Waterproof - handled 30 ft snorkeling, big wave riding, cold weather, rain, mud, sports............finally took a dive when I crushed the crystal. One of the most accurate and dependable watches I've found. This is a fantastic deal! I'm gonna get another one..........even if I'm not going to be as rough on it. It's just beautiful.
on March 10, 2014
Hi All.

I have worn a "Seiko" Watch, for most of my life. My fist Seiko that I bought at the PX in Viet-Nam, The Price on it said, was $375.00 dollars. The Army's PX Price was $25 Dollars, and this was for a very, very, good, "Seiko's Skin Divers Watch". It served me very well in the 3 years that I spent in Viet-Nam.
That "Seiko" only last me for 27 years before it gave out. And I flew all over Viet-Nam in UH-1's Huey Helicopters, as a Door Gunner. That should tell you something about the Quality of Sekio Watches. This "Seiko, you just can't beat for the price. I'm very pleased with this Seiko Watch.
on July 17, 2014
Excellent watch, performs as expected.
Good service, delivery, and packaging, as usual.
This watch represents all I would like from a time measuring device: reasonable precision at a competitive price, with enough style to use even in formal occasions
This one complements another one with a different sphere, so no surprises with this selection
on January 6, 2015
Pros: Beautiful! Classy! Kinetic! Seiko!
Cons: you can't stop wearing it the charge wears off and the time is incorrect.
It sure does look good. Better than the display ad.
And the price is very fair.
review image
on February 28, 2015
This watch is beautiful. I'm a tall big bones woman in the medical field. Clinically it's perfect. Easy to read dials. I've never had a second hand that doesn't tick. I love it. I removed two links myself, after finding a YouTube video. The watch fits perfectly now. The most comfortable watch yet. I wear it for 12 hours a day mon-fri and sometimes on weekends. It's kept time perfectly except once, and it was around 48 hours that it hadn't been touched. Which is acceptable. To never have to change a battery, I can handle that.
on April 1, 2014
I've had horrible luck with battery powered watches, so I've been thinking about buying a nice automatic. To tide me over, I decided to purchase this watch at a great price from Amazon. Usually, with inexpensive items like this, QA is one of the areas where costs are sacrificed, so I do believe the purchaser has a much better chance of getting a bad watch compared to a Breitling or even a Victorinox.

The watch looks great with casual wear and doesn't look out of place with a suit. In the short time I've had it, it's kept time just fine, but the crystal scratches very easily; therefore, expect to have it polished on a regular basis if you're a little hard on watches.
on May 8, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and Amazon was running an amazing price on it the day I purchased. I had the necessary links removed and wear it just a tad loose as a bracelet style. Since the face is men's size, you can wear it a bit loosely without the watch "flipping over" on your wrist. I have had a lot of compliments and "where did you get your watch?" I like the self winding feature. If I don't wear it for more than about 36 hours though it loses a bit of time and I have to reset it. If I don't wear for 48 hours it stops completely and has to be reset. So be aware of this but love that I don't ever have to mess with batteries.
on March 9, 2014
While not one of the flashiest or largest watches available, it is classy looking and well built.

Pros:
Good watch for all occasions dressed up or down
Self winding
21 jewel movement for low price
Easy to set day/date
Solid build

Cons:
Smaller bezel than expected (personal opinion based on my bias towards larger bezel watches)
Hand illumination is not as clear and bright as other watches I have at this value.

Overall, I think I would have been a little disappointed at the retail price of $185, but a great deal of you can get it for less than $100 (My price was only $53.99 during an Amazon promotion which justifies my 5 star rating)
on May 9, 2014
Great watch and it is a Seiko!! It has a very stylish look to it and it stands out without being brash or trashy. You can change the day without having to roll the time and it keeps perfect time, even when it is not on my wrist (I don't sleep with it). It is a great watch and do recommend it.
on March 11, 2014
I bought this on a whim when Amazon had one of their lightning deals. My husband needed a new watch and this seemed perfect for him. He absolutely loves it! He loves the colors, the visible back, and the fact that it doesn't need a battery. He likes a simple analog watch and this fits the bill perfectly. He had to take it to a jeweler to get the large wristband adjusted but that didn't take long at all. He has never owned a Seiko before and I hope this lives up to their reputation!