4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Clean, quietly elegant watch. I purchased it as a gift for my dad and kind of wish I had bought a second one for me. Automatic movement appears to work without any flaw
Published 7 months ago by Christian W. Bockhop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
Published 5 months ago by Samuel Clemens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., February 6, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNKL41 "Seiko 5" White Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch (Watch)
I have other seiko 5's that I absolutely love and I was expecting to feel the same about this one also. But immediately upon opening I was disappointed by the lack of quality on this particular watch. The band felt very cheap and the bezel actually had scratches (like it had been used), the weight was also very light for being all metal so that made me question its longevity if I would have kept it. All in all i know its cheap and not top of the line by any means, but I just expected more due to my other seikos i've owned that were cheaper in price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Never knew a Seiko could be like this! Dead on arrival., December 30, 2013
With Amazon's holiday deal bargain on this mechanical Seiko watch, I thought I'd relent and finally let myself wear a wrist watch again, after never having worn one for the last 8 years. Unfortunately, the watch stops running after anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. I tested it 4-5 times over the course of 24 hours by following the start-up instructions ("swing the watch on an arc for 30 seconds"), and had to give it up and requested a return RMA from Amazon. As usual, of course, Amazon customer service was without peer, and promptly sent me the RMA and refunded my purchase price in two days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest Rolex You Can Ever Get, May 10, 2014
dasn0wman "dasn0wman" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Without it being a counterfeit! I basically got this because it looks very close to the Rolex Datejust. Ok, I know the band looks so a bit off, but at this price, I'll let it slide.

I love the clam-shape case of the Rolex which is one of the most beautiful shapes ever designed for a watch and this watch is quite close to that shape.

The see-thru back is a nice plus and let's you see the inner workings of the watch.

This is an automatic watch which means you should wear it daily to keep it running. Some watches may run up to two days without winding but usually one day is tops. Another solution is to get a watch winder if you like to alternate between watches.

You cannot really go wrong at this price if this will be your primary watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars No batteries!, May 8, 2014
Easy to read face with a comfortable adjustable band. It's nice that it is self winding and a quality watch for such a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I wanted, April 24, 2014
Watch is easy to adjust. Looks very professional and clean. Easy to set the time, perfect size on my wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great timepiece, March 18, 2014
Can't beat a Seiko automatic. No winding and no batteries. The watch gives you great time and value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, March 12, 2014
cheap and i like it,it worth 85 dallors ,the watch looks nice andi wear it when i got it! ok

5.0 out of 5 stars No battery required, March 9, 2014
Like especially that it's automatic with no battery required. It's attractive and useful. Bought as gift and recipient loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, March 9, 2014
The product arrived here quickly in a nice box. Very nice watch ,quiet, nice watch band , very easy to put on and take off . The only
problem that i encountered was when i took the watch off for the day the next day the watch had stopped working.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›