5.0 out of 5 stars I definitely love it, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN231P1 Black Dial With Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I bought this watches for my fiances birthday and he was very pleasured by this watches :)))) they are not very heavy and definitely very high quality. work perfectly. its not a crocodile black leather band but even thought it works perfect by the one you see at this picture. so if you buy it you wouldn't loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic pilot look., November 11, 2012
I just recently sold my IWC classic pilot, which was a bit thicker, heavier than I liked- not to mention the 430$ price tag for a leather band. I bought this Seiko watch because it has a similar classic pilot watch look, is lighter and slimmer, not to mention the sweet price tag. Tip: I didnt like the shiny polished look on the sides, so i bought one of those 4 way nail files at the nail care section of Walgreens and gave my watch a brushed look on the sides.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, short on features, October 25, 2012
Bluesky777 (South Florida) - See all my reviews
I have a number of watches but they are all a little out of style, except for my Rolex. For the price this is good looking chronograph. It seems very accurate, to the second for the few days I have monitored its accuracy. The night time glow lasts all night. The stop watch function is very easy to operate, unlike all my other watches.

On the downside:
No month or day of the week, just a very small numeric date window,
The minute hand covers the date window for about 5 minutes each hour,
No alarm or light, those features are not important to me but they may be important to you
Update: If there are not 31 days in the month you will have to adjust the calendar

Overall I recommend this watch if you are looking for moderately priced quality watch that looks very stylish and where a lot of features are not necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 6, 2013
Bought this watch for my brother. He wears it four-five times a week, mainly because he wears casual clothes at his job and most of the time he has to visit clients at their facilities.

It has a great look and suits well with casual dressing. The luminescent marks are very bright and it is not difficult to figure out the time when you are in a dark room, nor when you're outdoors at night.

The leather band is very comfortable and it seems to be durable, but we'll see as the time passes by.

I recommend this watch, because it's a Seiko (and I consider it a very reliable, durable and high end piece for an entry watch brand), and because it has a certain balance of elegance/casual look for everyday activities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plain Jane, June 16, 2013
I have this watch in brown that I wear as my knock around watch. Loved it so when I saw it in black I had to have it. This is a nice basic watch, one that you would wear when you don't want to bang up an expensive.watch. Works great. I would like to get a canvas or military looking band.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, works well, easy to operate, May 8, 2013
really just perfect for my needs. trap end c/b a bit longer, but no points lost for that. very pleased, works well with a suit or with jeans and a t shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, April 2, 2013
I really love it. Great size, weight and look. I would recommend this product very much. And also I got it fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed by wrong specifications, December 25, 2012
The band of this watch, you say its made of crocodile leather ,but it's actually made of CALF !!
Beside of this ,the watch is very beutiful,that's why a bought it.

Seiko Men's SNN231P1 Black Dial With Chronograph Watch