5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Seiko for a Great Price
4/17/2012: First things first. This watch is not indestructible, nor does it claim to be. I have no intentions of diving or doing anything extreme in this watch. I have a $30 Timex for that.

Published on April 17, 2012 by RollTideHank

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Watch, crown will not stay in.
Pros - Very attractive watch at a very good price. The size and weight are exactly what I was looking for. The color and finish must be seen "in person" to appreciate it
Con - just one, I've worn the watch for 5 days now and every day the crown has managed to get caught on something that pulls it out either half way or all the way out. Sometimes 2 - 3 times a...
Published 21 months ago by Duga Saj

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Seiko for a Great Price, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

With that out of the way, I love this watch. My wife got it for me for an anniversary. The band is a gunmetal color. Large face but not ridiculous like some I've seen which should make this watch remain fashionable through the years. Easy to set up. Works exactly like it's supposed to. Removing links was very easy and there is an additional adjustment on the enclosure. The chronograph is easy to use and doesn't bog down with unnecessary features. The hour markers and hands glow in the dark and seem to fade in a reasonable amount of time. Nice looking quality watch for a great price.

Update 3/4/14: For the last two years, I've worn this watch almost everyday. It's taken a beating and held up very well. Some wear on the clasp. My only real issue is the crystal. I believe it has the Hardex material, rather than a sapphire crystal. I got a scratch near the between 12 and 1 and it is quite deep and constantly noticeable. I asked a watch repair place at my local mall and the cost to replace is $60. Still, a great watch and my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
There were issues with the watch I'd initially received. The company took care of all concerns with no hastle. I appreciated the fact that they didn't offer excuses, rather they simply fixed the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., June 21, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The watch itself is beautiful. The picture makes it seem a little dull, and don't let that fool you. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that the bracelet feels kind of flimsy, and I would have to push fairly hard to get the clasp to lock in place. But it is by far one of my favorite watches right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and runs well, June 22, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch from Macy's at about the same price as here on Amazon. After 6 months or so of use the large chrono second hand somehow became misaligned at 1 second after the hour following a reset. Preparing to test the Seiko warranty I went to the website and found that the hands can be reset easily. Happy me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Water Resistance Watch, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
A great watch at a good price. I keep it on when I'm exercising in a pool. I wanted a watch that showed numbers as opposed to hour-marks and showed the date. The size of the body and face are much bigger then what I thought I was ordering, but is not a problem. Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This item was exactly as described, new and in Seiko original box. The color of the strap and case is exactly as I expected, yes it is grey, not brown as some other reviewer said. Works perfectly so far and was easy to adjust the strap to fit. Also the Strap itself has a good locking mechanism, very safe to wear without coming off inadvertently but easy to release when needed. Thumbs up Seiko for a beautiful timepiece, and thumbs up to the seller for a wonderful price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but stylish and nice day-to-day watch., November 10, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I'm not really a watch connoisseur, but I know what I like and I like this one.

I have relatively big wrists, so this watch is on the small side for me, but the brutal and still somewhat simple design strikes home.

Keeps time very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch for the price. It is easy to see the dial and the case size is wonderful for those of us who like our watches a little larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko stunner, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my fiance's birthday - the picture is a pretty good replica of what we received, but the watch really is beautiful which I only got when I first opened the box to have it engraved. The face of the watch is the perfect size, large watch faces are very in right now. My Fiance is not a hipser, or a fashionista by any means - the face of this watch is on the large side of a medimum face and really looks fantastic on his wrist. The packaging is great quiality like every Seiko watch box, and not overdone like the other really pricey watches. As of now its in good working order and we have had no issues with the mechanical side of things.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch and buy, August 2, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNN233 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The Seiko watch that I recently purchased from Amazon was just what I wanted . the price was right and I am happy with the dealer that shipped the watch to me
Thanks